First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2024 Bronco On Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all. I ordered dual tops for my Wildtrak which is not in production yet. Question. Can someone tell me how the soft top is delivered to the dealership? Better yet, does anyone have any pictures? I am starting to put a storage plan together and wanted to see what it is delivered on and if it could possibly be used for Winter storage when the hard top is on. Thanks.
Sponsored

24BDSAS2DR2.7

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 TBird, 1971 GTO, 2004 Chopper, 2016 Indian
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My retractable roof arrived in two boxes, each approximately 4' x 3' x 7". Would never fit boxed in my 2-door. Luckily, have a 6' bed on my old truck - covered by a cap. Haven't unboxed yet.

adamargyle

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In the ones I’ve seen unloaded the soft top is just wrapped up in the trunk. I don’t work at a dealer I’ve just looked at a bunch of the broncos (before and after buying mine)

24BDSAS2DR2.7

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 TBird, 1971 GTO, 2004 Chopper, 2016 Indian
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I hope that the labels on the boxes were correct. Maybe I should open them to be sure. They may have given me two tops. Were waiting at the dealership when my 2-door arrived on the 20th.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks everyone. This is helpful. I had heard that some came on some type of crate or skid but that does not appear to be the case. Thaks again.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Hi all. I ordered dual tops for my Wildtrak which is not in production yet. Question. Can someone tell me how the soft top is delivered to the dealership? Better yet, does anyone have any pictures? I am starting to put a storage plan together and wanted to see what it is delivered on and if it could possibly be used for Winter storage when the hard top is on. Thanks.
If you ordered the dual top option the soft too comes on “foam pallet” which is shipped in the rear of the four door Bronco with the seats folded down.

It will take two people to remove it.

OP
OP

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the reply

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got dual tops on my ‘24 Bronco. Comes strapped on a hard foam pallet in the back of the Bronco.

its not horribly heavy, just awkward. I easily slid it out of the bronco onto a workbench. It comes with the mounting bolts and rear pillar side covers in pockets under the big box that contain the side and rear windows.

one thing to look for is the interior side trim panels that cover the mounting bolts. They seem to be a common item to be missing and you have to get the dealer to order up a pair…which should be free. Mine were not included so I need to visit my dealer this week.

the pallet is nice and could easily be used to store the top in the winter rigging up some kind of hoist.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I got dual tops on my ‘24 Bronco. Comes strapped on a hard foam pallet in the back of the Bronco.

its not horribly heavy, just awkward. I easily slid it out of the bronco onto a workbench. It comes with the mounting bolts and rear pillar side covers in pockets under the big box that contain the side and rear windows.

one thing to look for is the interior side trim panels that cover the mounting bolts. They seem to be a common item to be missing and you have to get the dealer to order up a pair…which should be free. Mine were not included so I need to visit my dealer this week.

the pallet is nice and could easily be used to store the top in the winter rigging up some kind of hoist.
Mine Is still on the pallet, where should I look for the potentially missing trim panels?

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine Is still on the pallet, where should I look for the potentially missing trim panels?
I’m not sure where they are at in the package since mine were not included. I don’t see where there’s a pocket in the pallet where they would sit.

The one thing I can’t find an answer on is if for MY24 the hard top and soft top trim pieces are the same now? Would be nice but I’m not sure.

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here’s what mine looked like
Ford Bronco How Is Soft Top Delivered? IMG_3229

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

O.K., this thread got me curious so I did a quick unpack and repack. Here is what I have (is everything here?);

IMG_1044.jpeg

IMG_1045.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg

IMG_1047.jpeg

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got mine late fall and never put it on. Can’t remember the trim panels, now I gotta go look 😁

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like the pic @SkiSquatch has above shows the trim panels laying in the plastic bags. I definitely did not get those.
Sponsored