First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True advice here: do not make your decision of hard top vs soft top based on noise levels. They are both loud as eff and anyone saying one is noticeably quieter than the other, hasn't spent enough time in both to know the difference. I can and have produced situations where hard top is louder than soft top and vice versa. I can make my soft top quieter than a hard top for all situations other than driving under an overpass or next to a tractor trailer, by adding foam mattress pad sandwiched between the Bimini and soft top.
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I chuckle at all of the owners who want a hard top for winter while I want one for summer. I’m just too scared that I wouldn’t like a soft top. This got worse when aftermarket hard tops are coming in at six grand. That amounts to an expensive mistake. I guess it’d be convenient to have a friend in Northern NV with a soft top; we’d meet in Tonopah in October and June to wheel and trade tops.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soft top is fine in the Phoenix summers - the A/C really rocks it. You should be fine in Henderson.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still extremely happy with mine. It is a bit creaky back up after the summer of having it up and down. Couldn’t imagine having the hassle of a hard top. Hard pass.

ブロンコ

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 | Black Diamond | 35-Inch M/T | 2-Door | 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2-door and interested in getting best top’s soft top in the future. Anyone know if it’s any better than the oem 4-door soft top?

I actually really like the MIC top. It’s quiet. But would like to be able to pull the top back without having to deal with the panels every time.
Sponsored