Sponsored

How Wide Is 2-Door Bronco Badlands Model With Mirrors?

GRB1959

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the process of ordering a 2024 Bronco Badlands (Velocity Blue Metallic, Lux Package, 7MT, Standard Hardtop, Standard Wheels/Tires) through a local auto broker. Does anyone know how wide a Bronco Badlands model is with the mirrors extended? I have a 3 car garage with a double door stall and a single door stall.

I am trading in my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST (41,000 miles) and my 2001 Ford Mustang GT (29,000 miles) so that will free up 2 spots in our 3-car garage. The plan is to park the Bronco Badlands in the single car stall which has a standard 96-inch garage door opening. That way my wife can park her 2021 Ford Edge ST in the middle of the larger 2-car stall which makes everyone happy.

The specs for the 2023 Bronco Badlands show that it is 75.9 inches wide which gives me a clearance of 10 inches on each side in the single car stall. However the mirrors will likely make it a bit of a tight fit. With the mirrors extended in the normal driving position how wide is the Bronco Badlands? I am assuming that the mirrors will fold relatively flat (guessing manually not with a button press) so as to provide more clearance?

Any information is appreciated.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
GRB1959

GRB1959

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No worries and the mirrors do fold in in flat, just manually.

Also check the height specs of your garage if you’re getting SAS.

And be mindful if you have the soft top pulled back to position 1 before pulling in 😁

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I live in a condo and have a single car garage. I back the Bonco into the garage (2023 Badlands SAS). After the mirrors clear the door frames (no issues), I park it slightly closer to the wall on the passenger side of the vehicle to allow the drivers door to open to the second detent postion (not fully open). I have plenty of room to enter/exit the Bronco since it has short doors. I've never tried to get in on the passenger side while parked in the garage. My guess is it would be tight, but not impossible.

OP
OP
GRB1959

GRB1959

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the response and the helpful tips. I am not getting SAS, just the standard wheel/tire package and it comes with the hardtop.

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 or 4dr? The 2dr door is longer, if that makes a difference. I think overall my 23 2dr Bronco is narrower than my 2010 2dr Chevy pickup. I wouldn't say it's wide by any means (that's the Braptor).

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2 or 4dr? The 2dr door is longer, if that makes a difference. I think overall my 23 2dr Bronco is narrower than my 2010 2dr Chevy pickup. I wouldn't say it's wide by any means (that's the Braptor).
4-Door

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have this detail for a 2 Door Sasquatch:
Ford Bronco How Wide Is 2-Door Bronco Badlands Model With Mirrors? Dimensions

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
'01 Mustang GT?!?! Sell that outright, I highly doubt a dealer is going to give you what it's worth. 20 year old vehicles are the new classics.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GRB1959

GRB1959

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
'01 Mustang GT?!?! Sell that outright, I highly doubt a dealer is going to give you what it's worth. 20 year old vehicles are the new classics.
Yeah, I have had it since I purchased it new in September of 2001 and it is in excellent condition with only 29K miles. Carmax quoted me $10,000 to buy it outright and Carvana quoted me $4,025. It is strange that the price difference between the 2 is so stark as I would think that their algorithms are similar for determining the value.

2001 Mustang GT Photos
https://tinyurl.com/2zx7878q

The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST which was purchased new in October of 2013 is also in excellent condition with only 41K miles. Carvana offered to buy it from me for $14,123 and Carmax offered $11,600.

2014 Ford Fiesta ST Photos
https://tinyurl.com/2r23eflo

Anyway, I apologize for posting non-Bronco photo links. My auto broker said that Ford is opening up orders for the 2024 Ford Broncos in the second half of July 2023. He has submitted my order to secure a spot in the queue and when orders are opened for the 2024 models he will complete the 2024 build sheet for a Badlands Bronco in Velocity Blue Metallic, 7MT, Lux Package.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just measured my 23 2dr mirror to mirror and it's ~86" (give or take an inch). I assume the 4dr (but not Braptor) to be the same width. It's also a Badlands SAS and the mirrors are wider than the flares.

OP
OP
GRB1959

GRB1959

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just measured my 23 2dr mirror to mirror and it's ~86" (give or take an inch). I assume the 4dr (but not Braptor) to be the same width. It's also a Badlands SAS and the mirrors are wider than the flares.
Thanks for confirming the true width with the mirrors as I appreciate it.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I have had it since I purchased it new in September of 2001 and it is in excellent condition with only 29K miles. Carmax quoted me $10,000 to buy it outright and Carvana quoted me $4,025. It is strange that the price difference between the 2 is so stark as I would think that their algorithms are similar for determining the value.

2001 Mustang GT Photos
https://tinyurl.com/2zx7878q

The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST which was purchased new in October of 2013 is also in excellent condition with only 41K miles. Carvana offered to buy it from me for $14,123 and Carmax offered $11,600.

2014 Ford Fiesta ST Photos
https://tinyurl.com/2r23eflo

Anyway, I apologize for posting non-Bronco photo links. My auto broker said that Ford is opening up orders for the 2024 Ford Broncos in the second half of July 2023. He has submitted my order to secure a spot in the queue and when orders are opened for the 2024 models he will complete the 2024 build sheet for a Badlands Bronco in Velocity Blue Metallic, 7MT, Lux Package.
Single Owner? Stick?? 29K miles?!?! If that were an '01 Trans Am, it'd be $30K on the open market. I don't know Mustangs, so maybe it's not worth as much, but I have seen prices skyrocket on LS1 F bodies in the last 6 years. Make sure you do some research, and if you don't want to I'll happily give you 10K for that car ;)

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am in the process of ordering a 2024 Bronco Badlands (Velocity Blue Metallic, Lux Package, 7MT, Standard Hardtop, Standard Wheels/Tires) through a local auto broker. Does anyone know how wide a Bronco Badlands model is with the mirrors extended? I have a 3 car garage with a double door stall and a single door stall.

I am trading in my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST (41,000 miles) and my 2001 Ford Mustang GT (29,000 miles) so that will free up 2 spots in our 3-car garage. The plan is to park the Bronco Badlands in the single car stall which has a standard 96-inch garage door opening. That way my wife can park her 2021 Ford Edge ST in the middle of the larger 2-car stall which makes everyone happy.

The specs for the 2023 Bronco Badlands show that it is 75.9 inches wide which gives me a clearance of 10 inches on each side in the single car stall. However the mirrors will likely make it a bit of a tight fit. With the mirrors extended in the normal driving position how wide is the Bronco Badlands? I am assuming that the mirrors will fold relatively flat (guessing manually not with a button press) so as to provide more clearance?

Any information is appreciated.
Haha..i have a 2 door garage with 2 individual doors..yeah its tight..i see small sports cars with foldable electric mirrors, the bronc is a candidate…always have to pay attention going in and backing out my 2 DR
Sponsored