Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe price gouging should also be talked about..The US oil companies are sitting on 9,000 permits to drill on US land..and none of those 9k permits are in operation...what are they waiting for..?
I'll provide my 2 cents on what they're waiting for.

1) Labor shortages (roughnecks, pipe welders)
2) Raw material shortages (steel, sand)
3) Speculative permits taken out on leases that didn't produce and will never be drilled.
4) A financial sector that no longer rewards growth and wants capital discipline.
5) State pension funds pulling O&G investments.
6) Permitted wells that lack infrastructure (pipelines, compressor stations)
Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't read 25 pages, but prices yoyo up and down. A lot of panic now, and a lack of foresight when they drop again

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m too late the party. Don’t want to read 15 pages. So I’ll say Not at all

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I do think a handful of people who would be daily driving their Bronco will start to reconsider. For those who aren’t daily driving it, I doubt their plans will be impacted substantially.

For me personally, no changes. I currently own a Ford Focus for daily driving. I was always leaning towards keeping it, but there was a small chance I would have traded it in if they gave me a good price for it. The higher the gas prices go, the less of a chance I trade it in, but I’d still consider it if they gave me more than the Focus is worth.

I will admit the Wrangler 4xe does look a lot more appealing with prices being so high. Makes me wonder if Ford has plans for a hybrid Bronco.
Bronco Hybrid in development.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/phev-plug-in-hybrid-bronco-testing.28050/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/plug-in-hybrid-broncos-confirmation.17524/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/alternatively-fueled-bronco-in-the-works.12418/

Last edited:

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you have one you know, if you are waiting on one be warned.................my 2 door has a small tank, sort of shockingly small. Not as small as my EB, but you will be thinking about a gas station more than you anticipated. (especially with the awesomely crappy gas mileage) However, the rig is cool and I get a lot of looks and compliments on the rig so there are pros and cons :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.