First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you getting a 2 door or 4 door? Which trim?

I can't decide. I'm in Michigan too and have an Escape as my daily driver, but I've been pushing it to the limit with backcountry camping, long haul ski trips out east, up north drives, and all around weekend warrior stuff. Planning on keeping it and going easier on her and letting the new Bronco take all the action. But I like the idea of the Bronco being a daily driver in Michigan winters.
4 door I love the 2 door look but I want the space of the 4 door. As far as trim goes I'm not 100% sure yet I want a nice interior with like 33 inch tires. I dont need 35s for what I do but I need to see some more package specific pricing before I nail anything down.
Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Daily driver to replace my Chevy SS (wife doesn't drive manual), day trips, weekend 4x4 adventures and it will probably end up being car we take to city as will be smallest and easiest to park.

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Daily driver
Boat puller
Vacation hauler
Mountain runner

Black Diamond Stock, I like the old school wheel look with Manual Transmission.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dont expect to rock crawl. Dont see the appeal of going somewhere just to push the capability of the vehicle, with no end destination (i.e. the trip is the fun).

This will be my daily, and it will be beach buggy during the summer. I also plan on taking this hiking (~10 trips in the year hopefully). I like the fact that this could get us to areas we may not be able to with a normal car etc.

Also living in NJ, having a capable 4x4 is always nice due to random and crap snow storms.

Also looking forward to having a nice amount of space to haul stuff around, and take the dog everywhere.

Sponsored

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious what we were all planning to do with our new Broncos when we take delivery. Will it be your new DD? weekend toy? full off road rig?

I will be trading in my daily and make the Bronco my new daily as well as hitting an occasional "beginner level" trail here and there. I am definitely a newb when it comes to off-roading since I've never had an off-road capable vehicle. Looking forward to it though!
Daily Driver
Overlanding
Weekend Adventures
Kid Hauler

317_OffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge charger, 2019 Santa Fe,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mostly DD and some light off roading aka no crawling and mostly dirt roads when we visit the wifes family and trips to the Smokies . I want something that i wont have to baby since i have little ones on the way. Im thinking OBX with Sas and High pckg. Id get the Black Diamond but you cant option the High pckg and ill put aftermarket bumpers on anyways.

ALCONCOH

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least at first mine will be an occasional driver, eventually will probably be DD. I plan to take advantage of the free "Off-Roadeo" school. If nothing else, it will help to familiarize with the vehicle (plus, maybe they'll have bagels and coffee). I'll get an ORV license for OH (maybe some surrounding states as well) for trail use on some weekends.

just972

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner, Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This will be my daily driver, off road toy, and weekend fun vehicle all rolled into one sweet little package.

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Daily Driver, Desert Off-Roading, RV Toad.

Lived in the desert my entire life, having a capable off-road vehicle is a must for the desert lifestyle! This will be my third Bronco :cool:

Sponsored

BAJA FORGED

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will be a semi-DD, but since I live in Johnson Valley, it will see dirt everyday. I plan to build it to trailrun, and be able to survive some abuse.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious what we were all planning to do with our new Broncos when we take delivery. Will it be your new DD? weekend toy? full off road rig?

I will be trading in my daily and make the Bronco my new daily as well as hitting an occasional "beginner level" trail here and there. I am definitely a newb when it comes to off-roading since I've never had an off-road capable vehicle. Looking forward to it though!
exactly the same ... daily driver to replace my '16 Mustang EcoBoost with some occasional trails and stuff..

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to try and find Sasquatch and record it with the Bronco's trail cameras. Might make the front page of the National enquirer.
Me too, except I'm looking for herds of skunk apes.

elfshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine will be a daily driver. With that said, I like vehicles that I know can go pretty much anywhere - whether that me snow or rock crawling if we move back to Arizona in the next several years. This seems like the vehicle that can do it!
Sponsored