Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't know if the loose fuse block is still an issue on the '22s? Might want to check that. There are threads on here about it as well.
Checked mine the next day after I picked her up. Can never be too careful. :)
Sponsored

Spartan007

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last Friday I brought my new Big Bend home. The next morning I went out and started it up and nothing but black on the console screen. (no speedo, no tach, no fuel gauge . . .). I jiggled fuses and thumped a few things in the forlorn hope of something was loose. Nope. Called the service department who were less than helpful with a response of "Bring it in on the 21st and we'll take a look". With much self discipline, I calmly told them what I thought about bringing it in on June 21st, and asked to escalate it to a manager. Long story short I brought it in this morning.
I did drive the BB down and back to our summer house this weekend, using the Waze app as my speedometer (and trying to abide by engine break-in protocol), but it was less than a practical solution.
Has anyone else run into this issue? Anybody have any ideas on cause or remedy??
I'll update if/when I hear back from the dealer.
Thanks!

1654005272298.png
I am still waiting for my BB in cactus gray. I had been contemplating a color change and after seeing your BEAUTY, I am strongly considering pulling the trigger on Eruption Green! What is your tire size and where did you find those rims : )

OP
OP

WindwardOne

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2000 Boxster
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am still waiting for my BB in cactus gray. I had been contemplating a color change and after seeing your BEAUTY, I am strongly considering pulling the trigger on Eruption Green! What is your tire size and where did you find those rims : )
Thanks - very happy I went with the eruption green when I had to re-order for '22. The wheels and tires are BadLands takeoffs (so 33" tires) that I bought from a forum member who advertised on the New England regional threads. I was able to sell the BB takeoffs to the dealer when I took delivery.

Spartan007

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Going to have to try and get my hands on a set, they look WAY better than the stock wheel/tire that BB comes with. Did you have to put a lift to fit them or are you still on stock suspension?

OP
OP

WindwardOne

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Going to have to try and get my hands on a set, they look WAY better than the stock wheel/tire that BB comes with. Did you have to put a lift to fit them or are you still on stock suspension?
No modifications, and no plans to make any - rides great, no rubbing and appears plenty of room whether suspension under compression or not. That said, it will not be doing a lot of off-roading.

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish I would have the chance to do this with my Bronco still waiting 687 days

OP
OP

WindwardOne

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update - issue resolved. My Instrument Cluster Panel has been replaced (as of 6/16), but it took well over two weeks and because of poor communication/execution (long story that I will spare you the details), five trips to the dealer at 1 hr+ per trip. Ford customer service had been monitoring since the beginning of this thread and requested feedback on the resolution process, which I provided on Friday. Ford reached out again this AM to say that because of my experience the dealer is offering a Premium Extended Service Plan of 75K miles / 5 yrs, which is better than a poke in the eye (I had been researching and was planning to purchase a longer plan, but free is free). The only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth is that Ford said that the dealer would normally offer this at over $3,000. I could have bought the Ford Premium ESP contract through Flood Ford for under $900.
Sponsored