Sponsored

I Got an E-Mail from Ford… I Have No Idea What It Means…

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same thing happened to me. Emailed my dealer and was told nothing has changed, still a waiting game, 8-10 months before I can expect my Bronco.
Yep, same here. I figured it was a ford.com issue not an issue with my dealer, but thought I'd ask because something was different, and every time something is different a tiny part of my brain hopes that means something good is happening.
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s what it feels like to me, however, I didn’t know why they would delay the order for about 50 days.
Emails are very well documented as being behind, if at all. More importantly, do you have your copy of the WBDO showing the order? That is your confirmation that your order is in and also as to when it was placed.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does it really matter when the dealer submitted the order? Honestly? Maybe, must maybe, if you had a Day 1 reservation it MIGHT matter.

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Emails are very well documented as being behind, if at all. More importantly, do you have your copy of the WBDO showing the order? That is your confirmation that your order is in and also as to when it was placed.
I don’t know what that acronym is, but I had previously seen the order status “Accepted by Dealer” through the backdoor link. So, when I got this e-mail, I wasn’t certain what it meant.

Most likely, a cron job was reactivated via server reset not noticed because of the holidays and the thus updated because of return to work after the new year.

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it really matter when the dealer submitted the order? Honestly? Maybe, must maybe, if you had a Day 1 reservation it MIGHT matter.
I do. See my signature.

Sponsored

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t know what that acronym is, but I had previously seen the order status “Accepted by Dealer” through the backdoor link. So, when I got this e-mail, I wasn’t certain what it meant.

Most likely, a cron job was reactivated via server reset not noticed because of the holidays and the thus updated because of return to work after the new year.
I’m not sure how comforting this is or not, but, I got one this morning at 2am after receiving one when I reordered in October.
Ford Bronco I Got an E-Mail from Ford… I Have No Idea What It Means… 8D0DBFDD-9FDF-4DAB-8294-CA05B574E028

8D666537-B850-48D7-96A3-0C571F875896.png

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure how comforting this is or not, but, I got one this morning at 2am after receiving one when I reordered in October.
Ford Bronco I Got an E-Mail from Ford… I Have No Idea What It Means… 8D666537-B850-48D7-96A3-0C571F875896

8D666537-B850-48D7-96A3-0C571F875896.png
I appreciate you sharing that. It does make me feel better. I can cross off the idea that my dealer is incompetent
😆🤣😂

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm no expert but it looks like the dealer sat on your order through the end of last year and just placed it yesterday. I had to resubmit my order and did so on 10/13/21 and found out later that the dealer didn't process until 11/17/21.
I think you are right. I had to redo my order(2021 to 2022) in October and 1 day later I got the confirmation e-mail from FORD, not months later. I think this dealer was trying to play a numbers game and held the order. Sounds like a lot of crappy dealers out there. So far mine has played it straight. It is a big high volume dealer so I don't think they try to squeeze every penny they can out of each sale.

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I appreciate you sharing that. It does make me feel better. I can cross off the idea that my dealer is incompetent
😆🤣😂
That sounds strongly like a laugh to keep from crying situation but glad to help!

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw something similar and it made me panic. I contacted my dealer and said, "WTF?!?!" They got back to me and said it must be a Ford website issue/error. They sent me a print-out of my order to show that all the final details we talked about back in October were in the system as we agreed to. I trust the dealer's system details far more than what I trust from the issues I have seen on Ford's website. With all the BS back-door order problems we have all seen this week, I think it is just a technical glitch on what we are seeing and have access to.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Go cancel your order because they sat on it. Order somewhere else and I would hire a lawyer to make sure they cancel it. One less in the hopper.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered mine on Dec 10th, watched the WBDO screen, printed my build summary, with order number. Didn't receive email and next morning called dealer. WBDO didn't save my address, so ford never accepted the order. Submitted it again and got that email 20 minutes later. If you don't have that email, dealer told me that your order hasn't been accepted.