Sponsored

I Got an E-Mail from Ford… I Have No Idea What It Means…

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed my order at the Dealership before Thanksgiving. While I assume this e-mail is a good thing, I just don’t know why I am getting an e-mail that it was confirmed by the Dealership on 1/6?

Did my dealership drag their feet for two months?

Ford Bronco I Got an E-Mail from Ford… I Have No Idea What It Means… 14c02f4cc5aa76ecdbd32eadda5bf14e7846b14b&rid=giphy
I am NOT positive that they sat on your order... but I ordered mine monday morning (jan 3rd 22) with my representative at the dealer, and had gotten that same email, while we were still sitting there at the desk discussing the timeline.

Screenshot_20220104-072626_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am NOT positive that they sat on your order... but I ordered mine monday morning (jan 3rd 22) with my representative at the dealer, and had gotten that same email, while we were still sitting there at the desk discussing the timeline.

Screenshot_20220104-072626_Chrome.jpg
Interesting… I’m fairly certain it was immediate and know I saw the 2022 Badlands reference through the “backdoor” link, but all these dealership allocations and priority numbers has just left me paranoid.

btw, I like your style

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting… I’m fairly certain it was immediate and know I saw the 2022 Badlands reference through the “backdoor” link, but all these dealership allocations and priority numbers has just left me paranoid.

btw, I like your style
Yeah Im done trying to figure it out. Im just gonna wait and try to save money in the mean time. Thanks!
Sponsored