Sponsored

Question regarding e-mail from Ford vs. printout from dealer...

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
So, a month ago I put my order in for a 2-door at my local dealer. Before leaving they gave me a printout of what my order was. I specifically ordered the 2.3 with a manual transmission. That evening I received an email from Ford stating that they had received my order and that it was confirmed. I happened to look at that email this morning and noticed that it does show that I ordered the 2.3 engine but, that it will come with a 10-speed automatic.

Now, obviously this is NOT what I ordered, so Im curious, if the printout the dealer gave me shows the correct order, and the Ford email says something different, then I assume that Ford is going to build what the email states and not what the printout that the dealer gave me says?

Will they be able to change the transmission in the order if this is the case?
Sponsored

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Verify with your dealer. If a mistake was made, as long as you do not have a VIN yet, you can make as many changes as you would like.

OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Verify with your dealer. If a mistake was made, as long as you do not have a VIN yet, you can make as many changes as you would like.

Great! Thanks for that info, and I will definitely be making a trip to the dealer in the morning. I do not yet have a VIN, and Im sure it will be quite a while before I do.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call your dealer. If you haven't gotten a production date, any changes can be made until that happens. Make that call ASAP.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trust but verify.

OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Made a trip to the dealer this morning. I figured in person would be better than calling them. Good thing I checked because it was indeed wrong in Fords system. Got it all changed and Im good to go. Now, the continuing 3 year wait for this damn thing. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes::(
Sponsored