Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There have been people who have bucked a fellow Bronco owner and watched them throw it to the ground...
Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! 1660186840914
Sponsored

Last edited:

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont want to bring a lot of holier than thou hate down upon myself... but for those into these little games, amazon has the following:

Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! 1660186840914
Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! 1660147193850
That’s what most use but they sell out fast 🤣 several people use Bronco Hot Wheels or stickers/acrylic keychains that they make or buy on Etsy.. This is what I got on vacation last week.. She also makes custom acrylic cups and has colors to match the Broncos..

779EA912-B135-4E44-A9B9-D1B552173B62.jpeg

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need
I might have to order some more stickers
Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! 779EA912-B135-4E44-A9B9-D1B552173B62
I need to order one for mine.. wish I could put Az plates on her but can’t move back yet though🥹 I miss my state!!!

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s what most use but they sell out fast 🤣 several people use Bronco Hot Wheels or stickers/acrylic keychains that they make or buy on Etsy.. This is what I got on vacation last week.. She also makes custom acrylic cups and has colors to match the Broncos..

779EA912-B135-4E44-A9B9-D1B552173B62.jpeg
This is infuriating, metal rings or hot wheels can easily scratch paint. This shouldn’t be a thing, leave other people’s stuff alone.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well since it is obvious you must know this third person, I thought you might like to pass my advice on to them. ;)

You do not need to read the whole thing it can be summed up the two sentences.

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE SHIT. And don't touch it.
The whole point is that they do respect it and are trying to brighten someone's day; which is obviously impossible with people like you who are super rigid, and seemingly angry about it.

This isn't American Graffiti and you aren't a member of the Pharaohs. Kurt is not going to sit on your car. Calm down.

Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! 1660213989663

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jesus, get over yourselves.
I have no intrest in ducking, bucking, or otherwise tagging another vehicle because it's like mine - I do wave though.
However, the single duck I have recieved has been perched prominantly on my dash for 18 months now. It has caused no damage, nor raised any ruckus. It and my fathers 60's 'peace' medallion hanging from the mirror are the only affectations visible to others. I leave it to the observer to interpet what that says about me.

I will say... anyone who can't conjure up a smile over a cute, silly gesture, has no joy left in their hearts, and you shouldn't hang out with them

Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! 20210118_122629

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I am old school or maybe just the way I was brought up. But there seems to be one word that many do not have anymore, and that word would be respect. Respect for someone else's hard work. Respect for someone else's belongings. When I see someone's ride and I want to tell them "Hey. I think you have a cool ride, what is this you did here, I like how you did that", I park near it and wait for the owner to come by and ask him/her face to face. I do not leave notes out of respect. I was brought up to respect other people and their belongings. It is not my property so therefore I RESPECT that fact and I DO NOT TOUCH IT, but I ask about it.

If you leave a duck and watch from afar and get mad because of the way they treated it @Southern Girl maybe you should have instead walked up and courteously ask about said ride, I am sure you would get a completely different reaction. Just the other day my wife was in her 22 Timberline and someone came across the parking lot and said, "Boy that is a nice Explorer it looks so different than the others out there what did you do to it?" My wife explained. But my point is he asked about, he didn't wait for her to go in the store so he could put a duck on it, or a note, he did not come over and start touching it and rubbing all over it. He had RESPECT. It is something many here, and in our world today, should learn.....................RESPECT for other people's shit.

While I am on the subject many years ago in my early 20's I had a new pickup truck, bought it brand new, first brand new vehicle I bought. I took it out 4-wheelin' and came back to the local hang out and some jackwagon thought it was prudent to write "wash me" on the hood. So back then I was not as nice as I am today and I went off on him. He did not grasp the concept that he scratched my truck. "What do you care you just had it out in the woods", "It's my truck, I can do with what I want, that doesn't not give you free reign to do what you like" Then he proceed to tell me that it did not scratch the truck so I said " I'll be right back" went and washed the truck. You guessed it you could see wash me plain as day. I was shocked we did not get in a fistfight, but in the end he walked away and I am sure he learned a good lesson in respect that night.
After reading about your experience with the “Wash Me” crap, I better understand your perspective on this.

Agree that no one should sexually assault or accost another persons vehicle by rubbing and fondling, but even waiting near a vehicle, say here in Atlanta may cause someone like me to possiblly draw on you because these trashy Atlanta people steal or carjack too much down here.

As long as Bucking or Ducking doesn‘t involve any tape or anything that can mar may paint, I still think it’s a cute and friendly gesture that should not be met with hostility.

We’ve got to find some civility in our culture again; we’ve totally lost it, we walk in fear and anger all the time and it’s not healthy at all.

We need to find a way to love our other Americans. It’s fast becoming us against the world folks.

Last edited:

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We’ve got to find some civility in our culture again; we’ve totally lost it, we walk in fear and anger all the time and it’s not healthy at all.
This. :)

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The best responses in this thread are the "I'll fight someone" crowd. I can't imagine the poor officer that has to arrest their dumbass. "No officer you don't understand, they were giving me a gift AND complimenting my vehicle! I obviously had to resort to violence"

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is infuriating, metal rings or hot wheels can easily scratch paint. This shouldn’t be a thing, leave other people’s stuff alone.
I get that people don’t like it but y’all are in the minority. I’ve seen posts where people were having a total shit day, saw they’d been Bucked and it made them smile.. Thing is, like it or not, people are gonna do it, Just don’t participate if you hate it , but no need to be mean. The majority of people that Buck are well aware of the possible damage and leave the hot wheels/items in the package or even put the items in a bag that won’t scratch and leave them on the windshield..

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've already named my someday to be built Braptor "the unicorn" because its something so rare no one has ever seen one......if your have been lucky enough to see one, by the time you try to take a second look..... its gone AND no one will believe you actually saw one.....

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did the jeep wave for the last 16 years. Count me out on all of it. Free at last.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.