tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To the best of my knowledge the order banks aren't open yet and from what I have read and been told, they won't be until February. Don't know if that's true or not, but we will see.
Agree. The dealer is the last person to trust in terms of resale value.
Sponsored

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi ya'll, I am brand new here. I just ordered my Bronco yesterday. I got the Badlands, High package with Sasquatch and towing capability in Area 51. I'm still not 100% on the color. I really liked the Hot pepper but sales guy told me it had less resale value due to being a less popular color? Black was my favorite but being in Nevada it will always look dusty dirty and I HATE washing vehicles lol. I can't wait to learn off-roading and rock crawling! I am sooo excited. It's going to be a true test in patience for me waiting on this baby to get here! I've been waiting since I heard they were coming back out and all my "in the know" folks said to give it two year models before taking the dive, so I've been patiently waiting so I guess another year wont kill me...hopefully it wont be that long though!
All advice for newbie's welcome! I am eager to get started in some clubs out here and letting the learning begin!
You will learn a ton here. All of it is to be sure that you have a good experience buying your Bronco. Even tho the order banks are not open - the forums will give you the power to ask your dealer questions and keep them on point. Plenty of examples here of dealers not playing by the rules.

You will always get the bottom line/cut the crap information from the group.

Welcome!

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just FYI, Hot Pepper Red is NOT red! It is orange. I have it on my Maverick and hate it. But my ordered Maverick isn't here and I needed something else to drive so I didn't mile up my Mustang.

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just FYI, Hot Pepper Red is NOT red! It is orange. I have it on my Maverick and hate it. But my ordered Maverick isn't here and I needed something else to drive so I didn't mile up my Mustang.
Wait...you hate it on yours but you don't have it yet?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi ya'll, I am brand new here. I just ordered my Bronco yesterday. I got the Badlands, High package with Sasquatch and towing capability in Area 51. I'm still not 100% on the color. I really liked the Hot pepper but sales guy told me it had less resale value due to being a less popular color? Black was my favorite but being in Nevada it will always look dusty dirty and I HATE washing vehicles lol. I can't wait to learn off-roading and rock crawling! I am sooo excited. It's going to be a true test in patience for me waiting on this baby to get here! I've been waiting since I heard they were coming back out and all my "in the know" folks said to give it two year models before taking the dive, so I've been patiently waiting so I guess another year wont kill me...hopefully it wont be that long though!
All advice for newbie's welcome! I am eager to get started in some clubs out here and letting the learning begin!
Get the hot pepper red and tell your salesman to pound sand there’s no way in hell that color will hurt your resale value

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely get the color you want Hot Pepper Red is an awesome choice. It does look more orange. My dealer was the opposite and had one that came in that looked sick!!

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have it on the '22 Maverick I am driving now. My '23 hasn't even been built yet.

And definitely get the color you want, it won't hurt resale at all. That salesperson is full of it. Some people would actually prefer the HPR. They have no way of knowing that.

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have it on the '22 Maverick I am driving now. My '23 hasn't even been built yet.

And definitely get the color you want, it won't hurt resale at all. That salesperson is full of it. Some people would actually prefer the HPR. They have no way of knowing that.
Did ford cancel the hybrid mav for 23?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only 11 posts to kill Santa. damn you all some ruthless mo fos up in here.
And the Easter Bunny isn't real either! While you are at it you can cross a number of other religious icons off the list...

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL that is what I was thinking; he hates it on his Maverick he doesnt have yet!
Love me some HPR! Mine is red in most light but definitely orange in some light.

Ford Bronco I just ordered my Bronco! 0
Sponsored