Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean when this forum has been saying the same thing in every thread for the past month about any cancellation it gets hard to tell who gets it and who legitimately believes it.
Sponsored

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@broadicustomworks, you summarized my situation pretty much exactly, too - except I won't do much real rock crawling.

A friend recently got a Gladiator Mojave in Hydro Blue Pearl, and it looks pretty sweet in person. If I were to bail on the Bronco (I'm committed to staying the course, though), a Gladiator would be a strong contender.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is so wrong. With the same options the Jeep is $2-3k more than the Bronco. At least tell the truth when you state this comparison, a no option Rubicon is $43k and a well optioned Bronco is $48k.
In my comparison option for option the Bronco(Badlands) is $48k and the Jeep Rubicon is $53k!
Why do you care so much about his statement on pricing? <---- NOT sarcasm.

Seems like too many people are overly concerned with how much a Wrangler costs and it really sounds like pre-buyer's remorse or something.

If you love the Bronco you won't care how much a Wrangler costs.

Sorry, but this Forum has really gotten nasty since build dates started being delivered. Not sure what everyone is so uptight about?

After seeing the Bronco in person, I have decided to go a more practical route and spend my 62k on an F250 Lariat with Tremor package and 7.3L

I am not cancelling my reservation. I want to see how far out Ford will let me take it.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This forum is overrun with Ford fanboys. It’s actually hilarious
Look back at your recent posts and see what percentage are discussing, praising, and defending Jeep....then go into the bathroom and look over the sink.: You'll see one of the biggest homers on the board....but you'll realize it's not a Ford guy.

Sponsored

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look back at your recent posts and see what percentage are discussing, praising, and defending Jeep....then go into the bathroom and look over the sink.: You'll see one of the biggest homers on the board....but you'll realize it's not a Ford guy.
Defending a product against nonsense being posted by people that have never driven one is not being a homer. Generally people go to forums to share odjective information so when I see a load of bull I will call it out. If I thought that the Wrangler was superior In every way then I wouldn’t be buying a Bronco, I would just buy a second Jeep.

If you want me to acknowledge negative issues with Wranglers then bring up something relative. Your opinion that Jeep has been lazy when they just had a massive upgrade is not relevant. You want to discuss the glitchy UConnect system, or not offering a rear locker in the Sahara or sport, or the fact that it took 3 model years to correct the steering box? All of those are valid points that would be worthwhile to bring up. Of course most people can’t speak on those because once again, they haven’t even driven a JL.

Here is a news flash for you, people can have a positive opinion on both products.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I actually like jeeps, I owned a CJ7 a long time ago, if the newer ones had more power, it would be a harder decision and no I dont want a diesel jeep. After riding in a new Bronco, no chance I switch unless the Bronco becomes more vaporware.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Defending a product against nonsense being posted by people that have never driven one is not being a homer. Generally people go to forums to share odjective information so when I see a load of bull I will call it out. If I thought that the Wrangler was superior In every way then I wouldn’t be buying a Bronco, I would just buy a second Jeep.

Here is a news flash for you, people can have a positive opinion on both products. O
I see, you're just a defender of he opressed.

By the way, what percentage was it? By my count, amongst recent posts you're at 100% Jeep Fanboyism score....every single post for a couple of pages of yours was Jeep prpoganda...but others are the fanboys?

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see, you're just a defender of he opressed.

By the way, what percentage was it? By my count, amongst recent posts you're at 100% Jeep Fanboyism score....every single post for a couple of pages of yours was Jeep prpoganda...but others are the fanboys?
I just listed issues with the JL. If you have a legitimate criticism let’s discuss it. I doubt you do because you aren’t speaking from any real world experience.

Read the comments I was responding to and you will find that they are all to people that have never driven a JL (aside from a question on real world mpgs) It is absurd that people comment on something that they know nothing about.

Last edited:

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you care so much about his statement on pricing? <---- NOT sarcasm.

Seems like too many people are overly concerned with how much a Wrangler costs and it really sounds like pre-buyer's remorse or something.

If you love the Bronco you won't care how much a Wrangler costs.

Sorry, but this Forum has really gotten nasty since build dates started being delivered. Not sure what everyone is so uptight about?

After seeing the Bronco in person, I have decided to go a more practical route and spend my 62k on an F250 Lariat with Tremor package and 7.3L

I am not cancelling my reservation. I want to see how far out Ford will let me take it.
This post is super intriguing.
To answer your question, he is trying to state the Jeep is $7k less than the Bronco and that is simply untrue.
If I stated I’m buying a Bronco because at $37k(base plus sas) because the Jeep I want is at $75k. I would be signaling to the reader the Bronco is $35k cheaper which is a lie.

I tried to purchase a Rubicon 2dr stick last summer. Dealer advertised $8k off of JL’s. They had 4 JL with the same options I wanted to purchased. They had been at the dealer for 3 months already. In speaking with the salesman they said they had the most sales and made the best deal. I said great I’ll take the $8k off that was advertised. They said best they could do was $2.5k off. Making the Jeep still about $50k.

I walked next door and order my Tremor. Paid $54k on a $60k Msrp. In the 3 month wait my trade value increased $5k as well.
Ford Bronco I ordered a Jeep today.. 73BB8270-AB66-4CA9-8C97-F6C1920AE552
Ford Bronco I ordered a Jeep today.. B280AF31-112E-4799-A5E9-DB360A52EB66
Ford Bronco I ordered a Jeep today.. EF2B8124-0427-4462-9AD3-EA31C15F492D
Ford Bronco I ordered a Jeep today.. DD630863-E217-4B10-8349-95C5A7540766

Sponsored
OP
OP
JoshikaPoodle

JoshikaPoodle

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It amazes that my Tremor is the same price as the gladiator.
I got a manual Mojave Gladiator with trailer tow package, spray in bedliner, black grill, floor mats, aux switches, and the cold weather package for $43k. (with a supplier discount)

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a manual Mojave Gladiator with trailer tow package, spray in bedliner, black grill, floor mats, aux switches, and the cold weather package for $43k. (with a supplier discount)
The manual Mojave I just priced was $55.7k with cloth seats.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is so wrong. With the same options the Jeep is $2-3k more than the Bronco. At least tell the truth when you state this comparison, a no option Rubicon is $43k and a well optioned Bronco is $48k.
In my comparison option for option the Bronco(Badlands) is $48k and the Jeep Rubicon is $53k!
That's cool that you know more about my build than I do. Maybe you can tell me exactly when Jeep will be here?

I have two orders signed, one is a Bronco order and one is a Rubicon order, so I'm pretty familiar with the build and the prices. I can look at both of them any time I want, because I actually have them in hand, not made up to reflect some idea of what I want to pay.

It doesn't matter "with the same options" because they aren't offered that way. Option a Jeep Rubicon with tow package, proximity keyless entry and upgraded stereo. Now option a Badlands that way. That's the way I want my vehicle, and the way I'm ordering it. You can option them anyway you want. I spec'd both my builds the way I want them. Now, reduce the Jeep price by $2k+ because the Jeep dealer will sell under MSRP and the Ford dealer will not. My cost, my money, is more than $7k different between a Jeep Rubicon and a Ford Bronco. Sorry if my cost doesn't add up the way you want it to add up.

Last edited:

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's cool that you know more about my build than I do. Maybe you can tell me exactly when Jeep will be here?

I have two orders signed, one is a Bronco order and one is a Rubicon order, so I'm pretty familiar with the build and the prices. I can look at both of them any time I want, because I actually have them in hand, not made up to reflect some idea of what I want to pay.

It doesn't matter "with the same options" because they aren't offered that way. Option a Jeep Rubicon with tow package, proximity keyless entry and upgraded stereo. Now option a Badlands that way. That's the way I want my vehicle, and the way I'm ordering it. You can option them anyway you want. I spec'd both my builds the way I want them. Now, reduce the Jeep price by $2k+ because the Jeep dealer will sell under MSRP and the Ford dealer will not. My cost, my money, is more than $7k different between a Jeep Rubicon and a Ford Bronco. Sorry if my cost doesn't add up the way you want it to add up.
We’ve had the this discussion before. You are stating in your comparison the Jeep is cheaper. It’s not. It’s more expensive when compared option to option. The Bronco is $3-4k cheaper with the same options.

You never did answer my question, what’s the difference in watt output from the standard Badlands to the upgraded Rubicon stereo?
Sponsored