Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

His dealer probably didn’t cancel the order(if he even asked them to), so there’s a good chance he’ll get the updates on when some lucky guy will be able to walk in off the street and buy it.
At 15% higher than his contracted purchase price...
Sponsored

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's cool that you know more about my build than I do. Maybe you can tell me exactly when Jeep will be here?

I have two orders signed, one is a Bronco order and one is a Rubicon order, so I'm pretty familiar with the build and the prices. I can look at both of them any time I want, because I actually have them in hand, not made up to reflect some idea of what I want to pay.

It doesn't matter "with the same options" because they aren't offered that way. Option a Jeep Rubicon with tow package, proximity keyless entry and upgraded stereo. Now option a Badlands that way. That's the way I want my vehicle, and the way I'm ordering it. You can option them anyway you want. I spec'd both my builds the way I want them. Now, reduce the Jeep price by $2k+ because the Jeep dealer will sell under MSRP and the Ford dealer will not. My cost, my money, is more than $7k different between a Jeep Rubicon and a Ford Bronco. Sorry if my cost doesn't add up the way you want it to add up.
Sounds like you needed to find a diff ford dealer...

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, they nixed the projected build weeks they were supposed to give us so now we might not know a delivery estimate until it goes into production.

I suppose it is a matter of how long you are willing to wait. I was really counting on that delivery estimate to know if I can sell my current vehicle in June or July while the used car market value is through the roof. I imagine it will come back to Earth in a few months or so.
I'm aware. But he said his lease is up in November. I sure as hell hope I know my build date by then (or have a Bronco in my driveway).

Sponsored

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sort of @chipstar . A $41k Rubicon has all the off road bits, without all the clutter (my Rubicon has tow package, heavy duty electrical and Alpine stereo upgrade). I will say, my Rubicon was $2k+ under MSRP and my Badlands was at MSRP. The Ford dealer wouldn't come off MSRP, and the Jeep was a little less because you don't have to pay MSRP.

So, whatever you build on Jeep.com, maybe you can get $2k off MSRP like I did, especially if it's a custom build/order, like mine.
I’m with you. My Jeep dealer was 2500.00 off msrp On a new Rubicon. I’m really thing about it. 😳

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The manual Mojave I just priced was $55.7k with cloth seats.

Not sure what are you guys pricing coz what I priced came exactly to what the OP mentioned, I literally priced my build as him, $45060 minus his $2k come down to $43K.

Mohave.PNG

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what are you guys pricing coz what I priced came exactly to what the OP mentioned, I literally priced my build as him, $45060 minus his $2k come down to $43K.

Ford Bronco I ordered a Jeep today.. Mohave.PNG
Optioned it the way I would build it. I would not get a soft top.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm aware. But he said his lease is up in November. I sure as hell hope I know my build date by then (or have a Bronco in my driveway).
Hoping I know mine by then too but I am a March res, so I was hoping to get the email end of May to confirm if I am a late 2021 or winter 2022 so I at least know what year Bronco to expect.

I also have access to another car until early winter, so that would have given me an idea if I can also sell my vehicle soon or if I should hold on in case I need it for the winter. Now it just feels like I am going to be in limbo the rest of the year with potential for no more updates until end of the year.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ve had the this discussion before. You are stating in your comparison the Jeep is cheaper. It’s not. It’s more expensive when compared option to option. The Bronco is $3-4k cheaper with the same options.

You never did answer my question, what’s the difference in watt output from the standard Badlands to the upgraded Rubicon stereo?
The Ford dealer would like me to give them $48,194. The Jeep dealer would like me to give them $41,050. I'm not a mathematician, so just this very afternoon I hired a world-renowned CPA firm and contracted with the local university to do an in-depth financial analysis. The results were shocking. The amount $48,194 is greater than the amount $41,050. No one could have guessed.

I don't need to compare option to option, because I didn't order every option. I ordered the tow package/heavy duty electrical (combined package), the proximity keyless entry, and the upgraded stereo. Wanna know the price of a Badlands with keyless entry, tow package and upgraded stereo?

I don't recall you asking me about the wattage of the standard Badlands before, but I don't know the wattage of the standard Badlands. I'm not sure of the standard stereo in the Chevy Camaro, or what it was in a 1995 Alfa Romeo. I'm not sure how that's any more relevant to my build than the price of tea in China or the price of a slice of cheese pizza in Napoli. I ordered a Jeep Rubicon, and it comes with an Alpine stereo with amp/subwoofer. Want to know the wattage?

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isn’t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. I’m disappointed that I won’t have a Bronco in my near future; however, I’m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
Now ya gotta change forums, traitor! 😂

Tralio95

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations. I was seriously considering going with the Jeep Gladiator. My dealership has 3 sitting on their lot. But I have until December before my lease is up. So, I'm waiting. But love the Mojave trim on the Gladiator. Love your choice.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford dealer would like me to give them $48,194. The Jeep dealer would like me to give them $41,050. I'm not a mathematician, so just this very afternoon I hired a world-renowned CPA firm and contracted with the local university to do an in-depth financial analysis. The results were shocking. The amount $48,194 is greater than the amount $41,050. No one could have guessed.

I don't need to compare option to option, because I didn't order every option. I ordered the tow package/heavy duty electrical (combined package), the proximity keyless entry, and the upgraded stereo. Wanna know the price of a Badlands with keyless entry, tow package and upgraded stereo?

I don't recall you asking me about the wattage of the standard Badlands before, but I don't know the wattage of the standard Badlands. I'm not sure of the standard stereo in the Chevy Camaro, or what it was in a 1995 Alfa Romeo. I'm not sure how that's any more relevant to my build than the price of tea in China or the price of a slice of cheese pizza in Napoli. I ordered a Jeep Rubicon, and it comes with an Alpine stereo with amp/subwoofer. Want to know the wattage?
I will play your game. The Jeep dealer wanted $78k for the JL I wanted. Ford only wanted $48k for the Bronco I ordered. This makes the Bronco a much better deal according to my cpa and my financial analyst.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's great. Enjoy your Bronco!

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi folks! I was torn between Jeep and Bronco, like many others...and to add to my decision I found out that the current build time for a Rubicon, the exact way a customer wants it ordered versus one on the lot, is only 6-8 weeks. The bonus for ordering it versus getting one off the lot is that if you join Tread Lightly for 100 dollars, all dealers then charge you 1% below invoice. In addition, many dealers will up the ante and do up to 7% below invoice. Here in CA I found a dealer that does 4% below invoice...so a loaded Rubicon 2 door that is 55 MSRP is really about 49. That is a pretty decent savings compared to the MSRP/no wiggle room on a Bronco. Even so, I plan to wait for a Bronco (but I just found/bought a 2006 LJ Rubicon with low low miles to drive until the Bronco arrives). If you are considering a new Jeep, definitely go with the Tread Lightly thing and order what you want versus buying anything off the lot...and your wait will still be shorter than with a Bronco...
Sponsored