First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Next person who says the 4 door is the soccer mom version needs a kick in the ass, I swear. Bet my first edition 4 door sees more offroading than the majority of 2 doors. Let's keep in mind that longer wheelbase makes it better in a number of offroad situations, like climbing steeper shit without falling over šŸ˜‰

The number of times I've seen 2 door rigs with a winch hooked up to the back to keep them from tipping over on something a 4 door can do no problem....
Sponsored

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody said it here already but this bronco is like adult lego. If you don't like something ford has given you a huge leg up to change many things. Many of us will change a lot and some will change nothing. Hell my truck doesn't have aback seat because my dogs needed room to roam. I'm sure we'll all get by, maybe some dis/assembly required. I'm looking forward to my water bottles rolling around the back floor šŸ˜

*4dr badlands, high pkg, 2.7 FTW!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We're all just bored, waiting. It's when you're sitting in the doc's office wondering why they haven't watered the plant or tossed the magazines that are 3 years old....

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
title.jpg

2021BroncoFE

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This reminds me of the debates forever going on in the Porsche community. ā€œWhy is there a Macan and Cayenne for soccer moms? Porsche should only make manual 911s with no A/C etcā€. Because the Macans and Cayennes and the heavily-optioned 911s enable Porsche to make the hardcore editions of the 911 and Cayman.

Next time the hypothetical ā€œtrueā€ Bronco driver is in his/her 2 door base Bronco with steelies and a manual remember to thank Ford for making $60k Wildtraks and FEs and the peopleā€”including soccer moms and dadsā€”buying them. The new Bronco wouldnā€™t exist without those customers.

It seems like Ford is doing a decent job thus far of meeting the needs of a wide range of potential Bronco drivers.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I remember when a new wrangler was $18,500 :(

OP
OP
Haustkraft

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So lets get this straight, you reminisce about the good ol bare bone days of gas chugging underpowered off road rigs and how nit picky people are for a 2021 model, BUT, you also ordered one of the higher trims available with the HIGH package no less....
Correct. Being thankful for what is available rather than bitching of what isnā€™t.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Next person who says the 4 door is the soccer mom version needs a kick in the ass, I swear. Bet my first edition 4 door sees more offroading than the majority of 2 doors. Let's keep in mind that longer wheelbase makes it better in a number of offroad situations, like climbing steeper shit without falling over šŸ˜‰

The number of times I've seen 2 door rigs with a winch hooked up to the back to keep them from tipping over on something a 4 door can do no problem....
Yep both wheelbases have their plus/minus depending on the terrain, and good point about some climbing scenarios with LWB. Also the key overall isn't really what the vehicles are capable of (both 2/4 door should be nice off-road), rather it's going to be more what the owners are capable of.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

The wrangler and charger now have four doors.
Porsche makes sedans.
Lambo makes crossovers.
The M3 is a four door.
THE Ford Explorer is now a crossover.

shit changes.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Somebody said it here already but this bronco is like adult lego. If you don't like something ford has given you a huge leg up to change many things. Many of us will change a lot and some will change nothing. Hell my truck doesn't have aback seat because my dogs needed room to roam. I'm sure we'll all get by, maybe some dis/assembly required. I'm looking forward to my water bottles rolling around the back floor šŸ˜

*4dr badlands, high pkg, 2.7 FTW!
That is silly ,who takes the seat outšŸ™ˆ
Ford Bronco I Remember When ... Screenshot_20210408-091317_Gallery

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HELL YES! Fordā€™s poor planning is part of it, but part of that is the insane attempt to offer all these bells and whistles and options. I would love to have an express lane for Base buyers.
Sponsored