Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP

What was your gut reaction on the rear cargo area? I know we have dimensions, but curious on your take away. Did it seem doable for a family road trip with 1 or 2 toddlers and all the crap that comes along with it -small stroller, diaper bag, snack bag, toys, luggage and everything for the parents.

also did the storage area under the rear seats seem “usable” in anyway?
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for posting this!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See below for a few photos from the Ricart Ford event in Columbus.
How many times did they say "Ricart Ford" while you were there? :LOL:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • I did have to turn the seat awkwardly sideways to get it in the door. Either the door depth (front to back) was narrower than my other cars, or the door itself didn’t open as wide. I can’t really recall in detail which one was the cause, but just be aware. Not a big deal as long as you can get the kid in and buckled up somehow.
So you're saying that if we go doorless, it should be a piece of cake getting the carseat in and out? :LOL:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They really just meant for heat. Don’t move enough air to do anything for cooling.
They're probably not even open when the A/C is on. Climate control usually closes the floor vents and only opens dash vents with A/C.

Front seat people will need to be kind and redirect the middle vents toward the backseat passengers and just have the outer vents on themselves.

Sponsored

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i didn’t even think to ask unfortunately. Would’ve been worthwhile. I’m not sure if they’re allowed to start them at these roadshow events or not. I was there for probably an hour and only saw them activate the ignition to demo the sound system and 360 camera; never started them though.
Was the sound system any good ?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My kid is now in a booster but the booster uses Latch just to keep it secure when he's not in it (so we don't have to connect the seat belt when empty)...keeps it from flying around.

As a parent, having him in the middle of the car is my preference and not on the outers, especially thinking that with the doors off.

NaMinesClarence

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whilst searching for rear facing car seats I found this thread and thought to share our car seat. This is a Clek Liing.
Ford Bronco I took rear facing infant car seat photos so you don’t have to... (plus other impressions from Ricart Ford Columbus event) DA263096-52CD-46E3-A9EB-84C0AA3894FD
Sponsored