BDrool

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2013 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have an order in so.... I would like Ford to make available.... A Bronco Raptor.
LOL
Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish it had an actual key to start/ stop it. Hate leaving my key/ garage remote in my pocket while driving, or the possibility of forgetting it in the vehicle if I place it on the console somewhere. Plus I'm not even sure if I can push start my bronco if the battery ever dies on me, with the push button starter.
You can. There’s video on how to do it. You have to place it in the bottom of the console.

Malicar

Badlands
First Name
Jessy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you wish or would have wanted the Bronco to come with? Something that wouldn’t have drastically changed the car itself nor have a big change to the MSRP. I’m not looking for things that you can get on other trims nor changes that are easily done.
I haven't read 27 pages, I bet someone has already said... But I wish I could have gotten a coyote in myn!!

Squatchit

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 3500, 2020 R1250GS, 2006 Volvo V50 T5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple more drink holders please

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish my Bronco came with no forward facing cameras.

Sponsored

Tebee5

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape 2020
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is perfect as is… like the frameless doors for easygoing put out.. old school antenna for max headroom.. maybe just fall down rear windows

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Transfer case lever and a parking brake lever.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stable voltage. When you let off the gas voltage jumps to 14.7 and AC fan blows much faster obviously. Getting back on gas it drops back to 13.2 and AC fan slows.

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Better undercarriage coating and rust protection.

My daily car 2018 Audi's undercarriage is still shiny, surface rust free where it is parked outside 24/7 in CT weather.

Bronco on the other hand, garage kept, minimal rain/snow driven, yet it is sort of rusty as the drivelines are not coated and other areas are not well covered.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just wish it came with better reliability. Beefier tie rods, 2.7s that don't brick, tops that don't fall apart.

It's such an awesome vehicle and design. The Ford quality brings it down.

Sponsored

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish the 2dr had one panel modular front over the two separate driver/passengers panels.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Parking brake lever for the manual trans vehicles. So far not digging having to reach down left fumbling for the electronic binary parking brake switch. Would like to be able to reach naturally for a manual brake near the shifter and finesse as needed, as on my other vehicles. Would love a manual brake retrofit kit but that probably is not in the cards.

Also when hitting the power button to turn off the Bronco, I'd like the screens and all to turn off immediately, instead of having a delay and graphics displayed. Just turn off like my other push button vehicles. Maybe I can disable that sort of stuff using Forscan?

SouthEnd

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

cooled seats

Broncobama

Base
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Spark
Your Bronco Model
Base
FORD PRO POWER!!! Don't care if it comes with ICE, Hybrid, or EV, just give it to us FORD! IMO this would set the bronco ahead of any other 4x4 for practicality.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still don't understand how your butt can be up against the seat and not your back. That is why I said the problem may partially be a girl thing... Because maybe my girl shoulders aren't wide enough to keep my back off the seat. I tried today, and there is no way I can do it.

Maybe someday when I am a really old lady with a hump back the Bronco headrest will be right for me. 🤪

(Although it sounds backwards if the only way to sit in the seat involves not using the back.)

Screenshot_20230716_214154_Samsung Notes.jpg

Maybe they figured out that crash test dummies survive better if they are slouching (when the seat is back like the first drawing), or with there head shoved forward like a clucking chicken (when sitting 90° upright like in the second drawing).

Like I mentioned, the Subaru seats are like this, with headrests that stick forward, but they can be adjusted.

I am just saying, like what you asked, that what I wish the Bronco came with was a way to adjust the head rest so that it isn't shoving my head forward.
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, because I gave up on this thread a while ago, but F150 headrests are a direct swap to the Bronco, and they are adjustable. We stole one from the passenger seat of my 2017 XL STX and put it on the driver’s seat in our Bronco and it’s a HUGE improvement…
Sponsored