First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only things that stand out for me are the lack of lighting in the glove box and center console. Even one in the cupholders would be nice, for when I'm driving at night.
Sponsored

HammerNQuill

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A tachometer- can't stand the vertical RPM readout and still can't get used to the fuel gauge.

Also, my 2012 Jeep Liberty had 2-driver memory seat settings. I'm tired of dialing it in everyone my wife moves the car a few feet.

Other than that, I love it. 😁

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I know I was being flippant but if you want a Cadillac, buy a Cadillac. If you want a Jeep, buy a Jeep. I will be buying a Bronco because I want something in between. The Bronco, IMHO is the perfect blend. If I drive two hours in the Escalade it is like sitting in my recliner listening to my McIntosh/Klipsch system in the living room. Quiet and comfortable. But I can’t take my two dogs Chucker Hunting in the rocks with it. My jeep on the other hand is very capable in the rocks and dirt, but 2 hours in the driver’s seat on the freeway is torture. I will keep my Escalade but for around town and long distance hunting, the Bronco should fulfill my needs.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Twice the price, check!
I’ll stick with my Bronco, check!
I was looking at a new V, 3-times the price....I thought they were kidding. $151K for an SUV....but then a new diesel 3/4 ton is approaching $100K. I bought a new Mustang in the 60's for $2K.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of us like to use our Bronco outdoors. Why would I take my key fob when snowboarding or biking. Would be nice to open Bronco with just my Apple Watch. Don’t know why you would be against having this option that Ford already offers to their other vehicles.
trust me, I use mine outdoors all the time. It has never crossed my mind that I needed anything other than a key fob or phone to unlock it. So where would you keep your key if you only wanted to use the watch to get into it?

Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea it’s nice but you can’t drive without the fob so it is good but not as great as the Mach-E.
you know the Bronco isn't an EV, right?

David Velasco

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can unlock and lock your Bronco through the Ford app. You can also remote start your Bronco through the app as well.
The key fob in your pocket will automatically unlock the doors when you walk up to it but won't lock when you walk away. It's in your bronco settings.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You can unlock and lock your Bronco through the Ford app. You can also remote start your Bronco through the app as well.
And Apple Watch

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The little hookie things to hang your jacket or shirt

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reliable CarPlay and those new fangled things in the rear called drink holders. Saw them once on the Flintstones car on a Saturday morning cartoon in the 70’s. Wanted them ever since.
I have these in my Black Diamond and they are perfect. Just snap it through the molle panel. Best $15

AMYIPO Tactical Hip Holster Bag Outdoor Pouch Molle Drawstring Magazine Dump Pouch https://a.co/d/eJt4siO

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
An automated turret that targeted all the Wranglers.

Nick72

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What do you wish or would have wanted the Bronco to come with? Something that wouldn’t have drastically changed the car itself nor have a big change to the MSRP. I’m not looking for things that you can get on other trims nor changes that are easily done.
Well, a rain gutter on the soft top so you don't drown when rolling your window down or opening your door after a heavy rain. I hate to compare to jeep, but my '15 jk had them and they worked.

Instrument cluster is absolutely horrible. Reminds me of 80's and 90's GM dashes.

Less hard, plasticity door and dash materials.

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The big thing I wish the Bronco came with is the ability to unlock and lock car with my iPhone. It would be so great to just walk up to Bronco with my iPhone in my pocket and unlock. Seems like an easily, inexpensive ability. Even adding Apple Car Key would be awesome.
It has this ability! Download FordPass app.

Joe Skates

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First edition 4 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It should have tire pressure monitoring. Go into the menu and cycle through until you get to the TPM screen. Push the button with three lines on the steering wheel. Scroll down to off-road select it, TPM will be the 4th one down I think. You can also set it up in my view so you can have it show on the screen all the time if you want.
Thanks! I need to spend some quality time w/ the manual.
Sponsored