First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, at least one manufacturer allows this. On my Cadillac, holding "Lock" on the remote causes all windows to close. Also has the remote open feature, of course.
https://www.cadillacvnet.com/forums/threads/all-windows-down.3373/post-58762
https://www.cadillacvnet.com/forums/threads/all-windows-down.3373/post-61927

I hope the lawyers don't see stuff like this and take it away in a future OTA software update. :)
Understand this is what it should come with wish thread, with that said, you can do this thru Forescan. Global close, I have it now where I can unlock the push hold all windows come down, (that was already done by the factory) and I can also lock, push and hold, and all windows come up. (Forescan)
Sponsored

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Higher towing Capacity
Door Bags Standard (I would rather have these than the Roof Bags)
Better interior Lighting
Swing out tire and fold down Tailgate

and....

I would have liked to have had a CD Player....
I get the desire for a higher tow capacity, but that would affect the ride and that’s the best part. A rear window that rolls down into the tailgate and a dropping tailgate would be amazing though

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A rear window that opens without needing the swing gate to go first (or rolls down inside it). I realize the current design is a result of having a removable roof... but it could work just like the door windows. Frankly I'd get rid of the removable roof if I could - if you're going to copy a Jeep, personally I'd prefer it be the original Cherokee Sport.

It would be so nice to be able to load groceries in a parking space without needing to have 5' clear behind the back of the vehicle. I like the swing gate just fine - gives great access once everything is open, but I feel like not having multi-access functionality is the one truly missed opportunity/design flaw with the 6G, especially since the glass has to move independently anyway (just in the wrong order to be useful).

OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Easy to hack a phone. In fact most people willingly give up their security with apps they download. Fun fact statistically thieves target phones more then wallets now because they can get all the information they want. Apple, Facebook ect all have their own Spyware FB literally got started by hacking. While we're on the subject actually the thing I'd want the most on the Bronco is an actual ignition.
Sure but what hackers live near you and will take your car?
I’ve never heard of anyone steal someones phone and take their car.
But I sure as hell have heard people break into someone’s house and steal their car keys. Or steal them at a bar, etc.
I trust my phone as a car key than a physical car key.

OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only complaint is with the rear seats in my 2dr. They're useless unless you're 4' tall and the design is horrible. I'm 6'3" and with the seat all the way back, I can't fold down the seat behind me.
Jeep has this right. Ford, you screwed this up. I always removed the rear seat in all my 2dr jeeps.
Other than that, it's a good vehicle. Oh, GOAT mode is stupid. 4H, 4L, N, and 2H is all you need in a transfer case.
If you don’t like GOAT then don’t use it.
Many of us use GOAT mode daily.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) Cummins 3.9L BT4 Engine option with 7-Speed Manual Trans.
2) Front & Rear Eaton TrueTrac Limited Slip Differentials
3) Have a tire company design a factory 255/85R16 AT Tire as an option
4) Written Promise to Never Again Discontinue the BRONCO!!!!
:D
Yea, I don’t think the Bronco is going away anytime soon. I honestly think it is here to stay as long as Ford converts to electric. This is very very interesting… I think I have a new topic in mind.

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But I sure as hell have heard people break into someone’s house and steal their car keys. Or steal them at a bar, etc.
You do you. And hackers are everywhere. But in fairness some people hack key fobs too.

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A rear window that opens without needing the swing gate to go first (or rolls down inside it). I realize the current design is a result of having a removable roof... but it could work just like the door windows. Frankly I'd get rid of the removable roof if I could - if you're going to copy a Jeep, personally I'd prefer it be the original Cherokee Sport.

It would be so nice to be able to load groceries in a parking space without needing to have 5' clear behind the back of the vehicle. I like the swing gate just fine - gives great access once everything is open, but I feel like not having multi-access functionality is the one truly missed opportunity/design flaw with the 6G, especially since the glass has to move independently anyway (just in the wrong order to be useful).
Doesn’t really workout with the spare tire back there. If you swung the tire our of the way on an independent arm, to allow the tailgate to drop, then you still have the rear clearance issue in parking space. And having glass, motor and guides run on the interior of the tailgate really limits all of the after-market things you can install on or into the rear tailgate.

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Doesn’t really workout with the spare tire back there. If you swung the tire our of the way on an independent arm, to allow the tailgate to drop, then you still have the rear clearance issue in parking space. And having glass, motor and guides run on the interior of the tailgate really limits all of the after-market things you can install on or into the rear tailgate.
Ideally I'd keep the swinggate as is, just have the glass retract into the tailgate like a normal power window/door. Could operate from the key. Same solution as other doors to making/breaking the door seal when closing/opening gate (ie, glass retracts a little bit). I'm guessing the reason they didn't is that the swinggate is already very heavy, and that would be a large piece of glass supported only from the bottom.

I realize the main reason the glass can't operate (as normal) on the outside of the swinggate is the presence of the spare & 3rd brake light. With the size of bronco's tire options, there is simply no way to mount that stuff low enough as to not be in the way.

I get why it is the way it is, but the number of times I've had to shout "wait, glass closes first" to uninitiated family and friends is an indication that gen-pop doesn't quite understand this slightly awkward setup.

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don’t like GOAT then don’t use it.
Many of us use GOAT mode daily.
I'm so happy for you.
Out of all the things you could wish for, you want to be able to open the doors with your phone!!!
All you have to do is touch the handle and it unlocks, but I guess that's too easy.

Sponsored

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Brian! Got news for you. That makes your phone a physical car key.

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Drain holes in all the water catching areas (cupholders/dash carveouts/etc). I’ve got the MGV seats and the washout floors - it would be nice. If I didn’t have to be so careful with the water spray around the water holding areas.

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh and build in a fast pass app so I don’t need that fast pass fob thIng (all new cars should have this)

whiteox

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish the Bronco had a lot less pissing and moaning on this site. Best fun, practical, well thought out vehicle I 've ever owned that satisfies all the needs and wants I have. Tommy Bronc

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• A feature whereby the front-view camera would stay active when driving forward until I exceed 5 mph, regardless of how many times I shift into R or 1 (MT).
  • Make it so that when I turn the engine off, the dashboard goes dark without waiting for me to open a door.
  • A middle roof panel (4dr) that folds somehow so that I can fit it in the back. Yes, I know there is a soft-top option that covers this already. Also, make it removable when the roof rack is on.
  • Rear window wiper that clears more of the window than a tiny arc in the middle.
  • Configurable rigid rear suspension and other necessary supporting tech to allow 5000 lb towing.
Sponsored