Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build date Jan 20. Window sticker shows CONVOY for method of shipping but I'm on west coast of Canada....

Doesnt matter. Confirmed today that it's not a shipping delay, my truck is sitting with all the rest on Ice Mountain. Waiting for whatever the new problem is to be resolved.
It‘ll come via train, then truck. That’s how mine came to the area. It actually moved quite quickly out West, but came to a halt during the flooding/mudslide situation late last year.
Sponsored

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford CS is telling a few of the 1/24 build members that their bronco is in a climate controlled warehouse. This is just BS right?
Mother Nature controlled where(?) house.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Woke up bronco-less again this morning. But knowing I’m not alone helps. Here with a few hundred new friends 😛
Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) 789E9BAF-C0E8-4EDB-AD5D-38F64926CCD8

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was suppose to get my Bronco next Monday on 2-7-22. At first I was told my Bronco had a chip and had missed this Ice Mountain mess. On 2-2-22, Ground Hog Day I found out different and my delivery day was moved to 5-7-22. I confirmed everything with my dealer yesterday. It took me until today to accept the idea that my Bronco is on Ice Mountain. I filled out the form and caught up on everyone’s post here. My favorite post was the meme about your Bronco becoming a rodent’s nest. The most discouraging post was that we would sit on Ice Mountain until the surplus of chips was enough to support the assembly line and those left on Ice Mountain. It’s hard to be understanding when Broncos built after our’s will be delivered before those left on Ice Mountain.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this beauty while scrolling Facfbook today. Unsure if it was taken by one of our own here in B6G or not.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I need to follow along here too, you're like family to us DMers now.
Tell me about it eh. One big (un)happy family again!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i feel like i'm in the minority here - i'm a 1/24 blend, mods popped on 1/26, but my tear tag still says "DAA", no "activate" button available in ford pass, and tracker hasn't worked for about three days now. i was able to get in briefly to see that my EDD went from 2/21 to 5/21 and then haven't been able to get in since. any others in the same/similar boat? seems like most others in my build week all have updated tear tags, "activate" button in ford pass, etc etc.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i feel like i'm in the minority here - i'm a 1/24 blend, mods popped on 1/26, but my tear tag still says "DAA", no "activate" button available in ford pass, and tracker hasn't worked for about three days now. i was able to get in briefly to see that my EDD went from 2/21 to 5/21 and then haven't been able to get in since. any others in the same/similar boat? seems like most others in my build week all have updated tear tags, "activate" button in ford pass, etc etc.
Exact same blend date and everything except on iPhone I do see activate. DAA tear tag too.
Sponsored