Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good news: if they are puting in the chips devices, the weather will be OK for the coming 2 weeks.
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 100% with you on this- my statement was aimed at the fact that with todays technology, it's nearly impossible to eff up a sequential build on the assembly line. I work in the auto industry, and have never seen a vehicle incomplete with no taillamps. Not saying that it didn't happen- ALSO, these vehicles take a 2nd trip through final/QC proveout I thought..:rolleyes:
Hopefully they go back thru QC. Plenty of times a superintendent, area manager or off shift manager at ford has decided to run without parts. The plant leaderships drives them that way.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The amount of Broncos is staggering. But having the workers using another bronco to hold tools is insulting. I’m on that mountain so it very well could be mine they are using as a workbench.
:mad:

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What kind of logic is that? I have a deposit and a vin so that could indeed be MY Bronco. SMH
Your statement referred to “others property” implying that vehicle is owned by someone other than Ford - I suspect if you could read the title for that vehicle today it would read Ford Motor Co. When you have paid for it, your name will be in the title and it will be your property. Pretty straight forward and logical. Words have meaning.

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know what bronco angry eyebrows will look like now
This Brinco is probably slated to go to Hawaii and is PISSED it has been sent to Ice Mountian 😂

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your statement referred to “others property” implying that vehicle is owned by someone other than Ford - I suspect if you could read the title for that vehicle today it would read Ford Motor Co. When you have paid for it, your name will be in the title and it will be your property. Pretty straight forward and logical. Words have meaning.
I thought the same but so many people think they are day 576 or whatever silliness… LOL

eMan

Outer Banks
First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Accent
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Crazy!! The world has gone crazy… I sure Ford would love to get these out to customers. But all because of a chip shortage. Might be time to make chips in the USA or the car manufacturers make them for themselves !

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So how does this work, would they actually install the modules with the chips outside or do they have to bring all these back inside? The logistics seems insane.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went by Ice Mountain this morning and saw a few people working on some Broncos. Got some decent footage, even though they threatened to call the Cops on me.

It looks like Broncos amassing like the Ukrainian Border ready to invade reservation holders.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So how does this work, would they actually install the modules with the chips outside or do they have to bring all these back inside? The logistics seems insane.
You would think there's got to be a garage door at the front of the building for the assembly line...drive them up front and put them back on the conveyor and just run them through again, there's only 1 station they get work done and then out the backdoor to get parked for transit again.
Sponsored