Iconic Silver Paint Thread

da_jokker

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee XJ
Clubs

Thank you for these pics... I've been dying to see CarbonG right next to Iconic Silver... the only thing better than this would be broncos with MIC tops (same shot, same lighting, same angle.. just like this)

I think Silver is a great choice and with go great with my Sandstone WT interior that everyone hates but me :)

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

Thank you for these pics... I've been dying to see CarbonG right next to Iconic Silver... the only thing better than this would be broncos with MIC tops (same shot, same lighting, same angle.. just like this)

I think Silver is a great choice and with go great with my Sandstone WT interior that everyone hates but me :)
I'm with you love the Sandstone leather, but wasn't sure how it would pair with the Iconic Silver. After seeing it on the Explorer I'm sold on the color combo, especially with the black inserts that the Bronco will have.
20201102_131114.jpg
20201102_131047.jpg

Willow

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

i saw both colors yesterday. They look great!!!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Stop by the local dealer today. They had a Iconic Silver and Cactus Gray Sport in-stock. I definitely like the Iconic Silver better. Now my problem is they don't have Iconic Silver for the First Edition.

20210106_102459.jpg

20210106_102507.jpg
20210106_101509.jpg
20210106_103016.jpg

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
I definitely like the Iconic Silver
Iconic is definitely one of the very strong picks in a weak field. Won't clash with any interior accents & probably what I will order.

So, which top pairs best? Ford's Canadian colorizer shows both; they're close - but MOD (top image) probably wins by a nose:

1610019469850.png

1610019505804.png

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Iconic is definitely one of the very strong picks in a weak field. Won't clash with any interior accents & probably what I will order.

So, which top pairs best? Ford's Canadian colorizer shows both; they're close - but MOD (top image) probably wins by a nose:

1610019469850.png

1610019505804.png
I'm definitely going with the Black Mod Hardtop. I think it pops with the Iconic Silver paint. If you look at a few of the Mustang pics with Black stripping the combo looks awesome. Only bad part is late availability, but I think it's going to be worth the wait.

IS5 (1).PNG

2021-Ford-Bronco-Iconic-Silver.png

6 (1).jpg

silver 1 (1).JPG
silver 2 (1).JPG

BroncoJay

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I'm the opposite... I like the durable textured of the MIC vs the glossy, warped, and scratch magnetic of the Painted black.
Me too. As much as I hope to be taking it offand putting it on the painted top will look like a cat used it as a scratching post

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

I'm the opposite... I like the durable textured of the MIC vs the glossy, warped, and scratch magnetic of the Painted black.
Great points, but chances of me taking the Hardtop or panels off are zero to none. Bought my Rubicon three years ago and have yet to take off Hardtop or panels. I guess when the weather is nice I jump on one of my Indian motorcycles. But I'm glad so many like the Gray MIC Hardtop as that bumps me up the list on the late avaiability Black Mod top.
😆