Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those people don't off road.
True, but that's kind of my point. The majority of people who want the Sasquatch package just like the look and don't need all the extras. If you're going to actually use it for what it's for then that should 100% be a priority above the 2.7L or 12" screen.
Sponsored

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me it depends what I start with. If its a 4 door badlands then the 2.7. Pretty much any other trim its Sasquatch package. Wildtrak and FE leave only one option to add, high package(12" screen).

i'm hoping to get a 4 door Badlands. auto and hard top first priority. if budget allows upgrade to 2.7 and last add the high package. I expect this to push 52k MSRP so I might drop down to 4 door Black diamond with auto, hardtop and Sasquatch.

I don't think i would change my priorities for a 2 door but with kids that's not an option. If you have another idea let me know. Until we get pricing i'm undecided.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If we're talking about a theoretical base model then Sasquatch. Couldn't care less about the 12" screen. 2.7 would be really nice to have but if I absolutely had to choose I want the best running gear I can get from the factory, the 2.3 would be sufficient, even more so with a tune after warranty expires.

Edit: sp

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you were forced to chose between the following:
1. 2.7 V6
2. High package with 12” screen
3. Sasquatch

which would you chose? For arguments sake, have your build ready to go, but can only fit one more “upgrade” in your budget. Which one is it and why?
In this situation, I'd probably be going with the Badlands trim (because I couldn't afford a Wildtrak) and trying to decide between these options. So I'd pick #2, high package with 12" screen. Rationale:

• I'd plan to get a tune on my 2.3 to increase power down the line when I could afford it (I'm getting a 4 door so I'm concerned with 2.3 power. If it turns out to be plenty power with 2.3 then I'll skip tune)
  • I'm already getting the vast majority of Sasquatch with badlands. I'd actually prefer 33" AT tires vs 35" MT tires due to road noise anyway.
  • I really want all of the sync/electronic integration to be stock. Prefer not to mess with that aftermarket.

OP
OP
foreWard

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edited to create a poll.

Sponsored
OP
OP
foreWard

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In this situation, I'd probably be going with the Badlands trim (because I couldn't afford a Wildtrak) and trying to decide between these options. So I'd pick #2, high package with 12" screen. Rationale:

• I'd plan to get a tune on my 2.3 to increase power down the line when I could afford it (I'm getting a 4 door so I'm concerned with 2.3 power. If it turns out to be plenty power with 2.3 then I'll skip tune)
  • I'm already getting the vast majority of Sasquatch with badlands. I'd actually prefer 33" AT tires vs 35" MT tires due to road noise anyway.
  • I really want all of the sync/electronic integration to be stock. Prefer not to mess with that aftermarket.
I’m in the exact same boat. Probably going badlands, and I like the standard ko2 33s. And I really want the 12” screen. (And B&O system if stand alone - don’t need the ACC of the lux pack). We will see if I can fork over more $$$ for the V6, because I feel like I will already be pushing lower $50s here....

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I voted Sasquatch but it really depends upon what model you are starting with.
For me, if it was. Badlands then I would prioritize the 2.7 over the Squatch.
For all of the models below the Badlands, I would Squatch first.
Full disclosure: both the 2.7 and Sasquatch are non-negotiable in my Bronco. If I need to go base and stick with the MIC roof, I’ll still have the 2.7 and Squatch.

Jmgunn0124

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good one!

12” for me. I don’t like to mess with the dash.

I’m fine tuning the 2.3 down the road.

I would prefer AT over MT tires.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
None of the above? I'm likely going manual trans, so V6 is unfortunately not an option. I want 33" AT tires not 35s, so no Sasquatch. And if screen delete were an option I'd take it, so no 12" screen. If I had to chose on a different model though, likely would choose V6.

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the screen was just 8" not 8.5". Every little bit counts though huh. Maybe it was a warmer day when you measured. ?

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2.7... and its not really the power issue. Quite frankly the power in the 2.3 Ranger is fantastic, in the smaller Bronco I'd imagine it's even better. That said I've had 2 trucks with the 2.7, and they have been virtually bulletproof. The 2.3 might be fine as well. But I just have no experience with it.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since neither the 2.7L or Sasquatch are currently available with the Manual, I chose the 12" screen.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For me it depends on what trim you're asking about. If it’s badlands, I’d go v6. Any other trim, and I’d go Sasquatch.

Here’s my reasoning, it is ridiculously easy to add power and torque to that 2.3 (not to mention tunes that let you keep warranty.). That being said, with the 4.7 gears, it should move pretty well even without a tune. (For goodness sake, the 2.3 has output on par with the 5.8 my 96 bronco had, add the deeper axle gears and a 10 speed auto, plus forced induction at altitude and this should be plenty of power). The Sasquatch package adds an iron 210mm front dif (compared to the aluminum 190mm unit that’s standard, same/similar unit to the ranger). It’s a lot harder to upgrade that unit or add front locker than it is to tune the 2.3.
Sponsored