OWTM

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 21 Rubicon, and a Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm starting to think I won't see our Bronco this year, Wildtrak had a Blend Date of 6-30 and it has been crickets since then. The frustrating part is I called Ford a couple weeks back and they said it's built and will show that soon and be scheduled for delivery. Two weeks later they say it's still in production. I'm guessing roof issue but who knows. I called yesterday and spent 1/2 hour on phone with customer service and even a supervisor and got zero information, have an end date of 7-17 what ever that means but it still shows in production. Dealer can't get any info either.
Ford did a great job on the design, the marketing, and communication up until about a month ago when things went off the tracks. They told me yesterday they don't know if it will be two weeks, two months, or even this year lol
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm starting to think I won't see our Bronco this year, Wildtrak had a Blend Date of 6-30 and it has been crickets since then. The frustrating part is I called Ford a couple weeks back and they said it's built and will show that soon and be scheduled for delivery. Two weeks later they say it's still in production. I'm guessing roof issue but who knows. I called yesterday and spent 1/2 hour on phone with customer service and even a supervisor and got zero information, have an end date of 7-17 what ever that means but it still shows in production. Dealer can't get any info either.
Ford did a great job on the design, the marketing, and communication up until about a month ago when things went off the tracks. They told me yesterday they don't know if it will be two weeks, two months, or even this year lol
How many doors?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are several thousand of us in that boat. Check the blend date group posts from late June and July for more info.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like it's sitting somewhere waiting on a part to be finished.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know it’s hard but be patient. They’re not completing it for a reason either quality issues or waiting on parts. Consider yourself fortunate lots of people are going to be bumped to 2022s and don’t know it yet.

OP
OP

OWTM

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 21 Rubicon, and a Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know it’s hard but be patient. They’re not completing it for a reason either quality issues or waiting on parts. Consider yourself fortunate lots of people are going to be bumped to 2022s and don’t know it yet.
Yea I know, Funny thing is for the last several months I was the one telling everyone just be patient it will all work out, they are doing their best lol. Now Im the one complaining, my thing is just say it like it is, I asked for a ballpark idea when delivery would be and they have no answer. Was planning on taking it to Colorado in a couple weeks but i doubt that will happen.

It's also part of our business as well, I am a full time YouTuber, (Not a car channel) but an outdoor channel and include trucks and jeeps as well on occasion. I have a 2021 Rubicon and my plan was to do a series comparing the Bronco and Jeep in the real world but it's hard to do those kinds of videos when you don't have it lol

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it’s built it’s built. If it’s a MIC top my guess is it’s sitting on a lot waiting for the top to deteriorate or it already has and they’re waiting for a replacement. You’re 1000% farther than most people here. Patience is the key with this process. I have a 8/5 blend date for my MIC OBX and fully expect I will not see it for at least a month or more.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yea I know, Funny thing is for the last several months I was the one telling everyone just be patient it will all work out, they are doing their best lol. Now Im the one complaining, my thing is just say it like it is, I asked for a ballpark idea when delivery would be and they have no answer. Was planning on taking it to Colorado in a couple weeks but i doubt that will happen.

It's also part of our business as well, I am a full time YouTuber, (Not a car channel) but an outdoor channel and include trucks and jeeps as well on occasion. I have a 2021 Rubicon and my plan was to do a series comparing the Bronco and Jeep in the real world but it's hard to do those kinds of videos when you don't have it lol
Fast forward to now I wouldn’t exactly say doing their best lol. Webasto had years to figure out the tops. They procrastinated and now they screwed up Fords most anticipated product. I don’t think your complaining the problem is ford isn’t communicating. Sad thing is you can get way more information on this forum than from a dealership. Give your dealer a call and tell them get ahold of their Zone rep. The zone rep can find the answers your seeking.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best of luck... being a wildtrack it’s likely waiting on the top. Hopefully they get them sorted soon.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, this is not going well.
Why are all of these vehicles sitting around?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fast forward to now I wouldn’t exactly say doing their best lol. Webasto had years to figure out the tops. They procrastinated and now they screwed up Fords most anticipated product. I don’t think your complaining the problem is ford isn’t communicating. Sad thing is you can get way more information on this forum than from a dealership. Give your dealer a call and tell them get ahold of their Zone rep. The zone rep can find the answers your seeking.
The worst part is that I think they are doing their best. It is not a good look for Ford in general.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you a VIP order? I thought all of those had shipped by now?
Sponsored