First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch 2 Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
FWIW, I've had four new Fords since 2016. All were absolutely trouble free.
2016 Escape Titanium(bought this to take my dad to doctor visits. He died at age 95, and had a lot of visits the last five years).
2021 special order Ranger XLT 4X4.(beautiful truck, some guy ordered it the way he wanted it, and changed his mind at the last minute and went F150. Dealership lot porter later ran it into something and they ended up buying it back)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands. I loved this thing. SO FUN TO DRIVE! Like a street legal rally car. Unfortunately, that twin clutch rear locker(?) over heats too easily and shuts down, and you're stuck. The first time the tide was coming in and got within 20 yards!
2022 Bronco base sas. They wanted $49,000 with $10,000 mark up. With plan D I got it for $38,000.

Maybe it's just me. But I think Fords are reliable as h*ll. I do the maintenance myself, and they average an oil change about every 4400 miles. Mobil 1 EP only.

The only time any of these vehicles went to the dealer is when a TPMS sensor said to go to the dealer immediately(Ranger had a screw in a ko2. And that's when the Ranger got damaged at the dealership...)

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Essentially, it's the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned and my first vehicle (38 years ago) was a Ford Pinto.

At 7k miles I had to have a motor put in it. Right now it's in the shop again for the following reasons:

The soft top is falling apart; getting a new one installed.
New front drive shaft from the recall.
Low washer fluid indicator has never worked. (The service advisor tried to tell me it didn't have one because my Badlands w/ Sas & Lux was too low end of a Bronco.)
The rattles are so bad my wife had to wear headphones coming back from Texas last week.
And the biggest issue, in my head, it literally sounds like it's gonna blow up when you get up to 85mph.

I had a 95 Jeep Wrangler for 10 years, all sorts of mods done to it. This 2021 vehicle has the same shitty build quality, it's louder, and it's just a complete disappointment.

Bitch session over. Good luck, all.
Damn, that sucks. I have a 2021 2 door manual transmission. I've put 20k miles on it and have had zero issues. I still love it like the first day I bought it. I hate that you've had such a bad experience with yours.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love mine at 18,000 miles. Truth though this is not an 85mph vehicle. I have no rattles, no issues. My 2.7 feels stronger than it ever has. 93 octane since day one.

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lemon laws must suck in Oklahoma.
I probably would have thrown in the towel when engine blew at 7k...sucks to hear this...so far I'm at 5600 smiles...one soft top plastic clip is about to snap...gonna look into riveting it or will take to an apolstry shop.....I'm due for the first oil change...I'm still debating whether to do myself cause I just don't trust the dealers.. hopefully you get something soon that makes you happy

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ohh great….. Look, another bitch thread! :cautious:

Hey everyone, a Bronco is for sale, it’s a refurb so make him your best offer. Even gots one of them fancy new saggy softies to boot! :rolleyes:

See y’all over at the Costco! 🤗

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😂 your wife had to wear headphones!? You sound more like Prius kinda guy anyway.
Ha ha! That’s my boi Nasty Nate! :ROFLMAO:

Think men today have lost sight of what the word “rugged” or “off” road means.…. sadly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST, 2021 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love mine at 18,000 miles. Truth though this is not an 85mph vehicle. I have no rattles, no issues. My 2.7 feels stronger than it ever has. 93 octane since day one.
Speed limits are 85 on the turnpike. Pretty sad if a 2021 vehicle can't handle it.

Sponsored

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry to hear you have had so many issues. My wifes 2022 black diamond 2.3 auto has almost 20k miles on it and the only problem we have had is the rear passenger window not closing right 45 minutes at the dealer and it was fixed. And it will do 85 no problem. Way better than the 2019 jeep I had that made you about deaf any thing over 60 and white knuckle to keep it between the lines. Good luck with your next "old" truck.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, I've had four new Fords since 2016. All were absolutely trouble free.
2016 Escape Titanium(bought this to take my dad to doctor visits. He died at age 95, and had a lot of visits the last five years).
2021 special order Ranger XLT 4X4.(beautiful truck, some guy ordered it the way he wanted it, and changed his mind at the last minute and went F150. Dealership lot porter later ran it into something and they ended up buying it back)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands. I loved this thing. SO FUN TO DRIVE! Like a street legal rally car. Unfortunately, that twin clutch rear locker(?) over heats too easily and shuts down, and you're stuck. The first time the tide was coming in and got within 20 yards!
2022 Bronco base sas. They wanted $49,000 with $10,000 mark up. With plan D I got it for $38,000.

Maybe it's just me. But I think Fords are reliable as h*ll. I do the maintenance myself, and they average an oil change about every 4400 miles. Mobil 1 EP only.

The only time any of these vehicles went to the dealer is when a TPMS sensor said to go to the dealer immediately(Ranger had a screw in a ko2. And that's when the Ranger got damaged at the dealership...)
Im sorry…what is “plan D”?

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Learning experience for you .I have owned many new ford trucks and they have been great .Have had huge interest in the bronco since brought back and have owned a 1994 5.8 bronco bought new and it also was a fine vehicle, no
Major repairs or recalls , I’m very disappointed in what ford has done with this current model . So many things to improve on before I’d spend anywhere near the msrp . Quality control is non existent.Thought Ford would build it right from the start to show the Jeep wrangler how it’s done , exact opposite has occurred , embarrassing. The way things are going 2026 maybe things will improve and be worthy of a hard earned dollar , sorry for those that are ford long time customer’s that were expecting more
Sponsored