Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn that sucks broski. Just trade it in while the values are high and move on. You clearly don't like the car.
With the experience he's had, who would?
Sponsored

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear that. Only have 1700 miles on mine (2 dr., Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux). No issues so far. My hearing must be worse than I thought it was. I hear everybody complain about the noise but I just don't have that problem. To be honest hit 87 the other day without realizing it had to back down as I was in a 70 MPH zone. Didn't do it intentionally just didn't realize I was going that fast. I really don't have a problem with the sound level in the vehicle.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Essentially, it's the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned and my first vehicle (38 years ago) was a Ford Pinto.

At 7k miles I had to have a motor put in it. Right now it's in the shop again for the following reasons:

The soft top is falling apart; getting a new one installed.
New front drive shaft from the recall.
Low washer fluid indicator has never worked. (The service advisor tried to tell me it didn't have one because my Badlands w/ Sas & Lux was too low end of a Bronco.)
The rattles are so bad my wife had to wear headphones coming back from Texas last week.
And the biggest issue, in my head, it literally sounds like it's gonna blow up when you get up to 85mph.

I had a 95 Jeep Wrangler for 10 years, all sorts of mods done to it. This 2021 vehicle has the same shitty build quality, it's louder, and it's just a complete disappointment.

Bitch session over. Good luck, all.
Damn
That sucks

I know you loved it a lot at first

which is why I laugh at the ā€˜worth the waitā€™ and I keep saying you loved the worst person you ever dated, at first

Ford Bronco Impressions at 25,000 miles. A5850BDD-A59E-4395-AFB8-500C1D474320

Did the speed limit increase after the 4000 miles? Or did the replacement engine have less power?

OP
OP
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST, 2021 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lemon laws must suck in Oklahoma.
I probably would have thrown in the towel when engine blew at 7k...sucks to hear this...so far I'm at 5600 smiles...one soft top plastic clip is about to snap...gonna look into riveting it or will take to an apolstry shop.....I'm due for the first oil change...I'm still debating whether to do myself cause I just don't trust the dealers.. hopefully you get something soon that makes you happy
It has to be in the shop for 30 business days for the same issue to invoke the lemon law. They got it out in 27.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear that. Only have 1700 miles on mine (2 dr., Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux). No issues so far. My hearing must be worse than I thought it was. I hear everybody complain about the noise but I just don't have that problem. To be honest hit 87 the other day without realizing it had to back down as I was in a 70 MPH zone. Didn't do it intentionally just didn't realize I was going that fast. I really don't have a problem with the sound level in the vehicle.
I'm on disability from the Marines for hearing loss. This is louder than my 95 YJ was.

OP
OP
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn
That sucks

which is why I laugh at the ā€˜worth the waitā€™ and I keep saying you loved the worst person you ever dated, at first

Ford Bronco Impressions at 25,000 miles. A5850BDD-A59E-4395-AFB8-500C1D474320

Did the speed limit increase after the 4000 miles? Or did the replacement engine have less power?
No, something isn't right and the dealer keeps saying it's fine. Everything changed around 22k miles. Feels like it's gonna blow another motor at 85.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
then sell it and move on before you get bitter like the OP.

Dang. Sorry to hear that. I assume this is an honest review of your own Bronco. I hope these are isolated and not across the board. Just picked up my 2023 badlands sas high package and im only at 600miles and loving it. But at the same time. I am hearing stories left and right similar to yours and thinking its only a matter of time before it starts happening to me. It seems inevitable but hoping that they have worked out some of the issues since 2021. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you can get out of it and not be too under on it.

OP
OP
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn
That sucks

A5850BDD-A59E-4395-AFB8-500C1D474320.jpeg

We really did love it. I waited 456 days for it. First new car I've purchased in 20 years.

Last edited:

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s crazy
Mine on Yokohama geolandar xmt g005 is only 2 db louder than stock

and 1 db louder than a JLUR with rubitrek tires and a skytop

I have massive tinnitus and west hearing aids and am ok in mine
Semper fi

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speed limits are 85 on the turnpike. Pretty sad if a 2021 vehicle can't handle it.
Sorry but the year of a vehicle doesn't matter some vehicles are not meant to be driven 85mph by their nature. At least half of all new vehicles aren't suitable for cruising at those speeds. Again the year has nothing to do with it there were several vehicles from the 50s and 60s that could cruise 85+ all day long and yes there were high speed limits back then. While you appear to have gotten a lemon, quality control is not just a Bronco problem it's every where in this modern world.

OP
OP
Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s crazy
Mine on Yokohama geolandar xmt g005 is only 2 db louder than stock

and 1 db louder than a JLUR with rubitrek tires and a skytop

I have massive tinnitus and west hearing aids and am ok in mine
Semper fi
I just got my hearing aids last week. Complete game changer on my tinnitus. I wish I'd got them years ago.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my hearing aids last week. Complete game changer on my tinnitus. I wish I'd got them years ago.
Iā€™ve had them for 5 years now

free, but I should have bought them

total life altering

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my old truck, but am excited to get my Bronco that Iā€™ve been waiting for since 7/18/2020. I hope they got all the bugs worked out by now. Iā€™ve owned ALL makes and have always had better luck with the Fords. GM vehicles has been a huge headache for me.

4DD50D79-B0DA-48A6-929E-9AE560D8F626.jpeg

A23FE2DD-948A-4D0B-BDE0-9BE4B119283D.jpeg

D71AEAAE-BD58-405B-885A-5576907C628C.png

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We really did love it. I waited 456 days for it. First new car I've purchased in 20 years.
A Bronco is not anymore a car than an f150. Sorry it's a pet peeve of mine but you wouldn't call a Mustang gt a truck. I find people who refer to the Bronco as a car don't understand that it's a truck based off road vehicle.
Sponsored