First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been sick with the crud about 4 days now but decided to install the tailgate table I purchased from the Broaddict Amazon store. It appeared that it was going to be a simple and easy process and I figured I could accomplish the task without breaking a sweat, even while feeling a bit sickly. This is the 3rd product I have purchased for the Bronco sold by Broaddict and so far I have been happy with the quality and price of them all. If you're looking for a nice table in the mid-price range of what's available then this one may fit the bill for your needs. I think I'm going to be happy with it.

Sponsored

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi. I am looking to get a tailgate table soon, but don't want to pay stupid prices for one (I've seen some in the $500 and up ballpark recommended). Its been a few months since this post and I'm wondering if you are still happy with this one. It's on my list of potential purchases.

OP
OP
Rydfree

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi. I am looking to get a tailgate table soon, but don't want to pay stupid prices for one (I've seen some in the $500 and up ballpark recommended). Its been a few months since this post and I'm wondering if you are still happy with this one. It's on my list of potential purchases.
Yes it has been great . I'd put it up there with some that are a lot more expensive. I've used it several times to hold various things while I was working on something and it holds my charger and serves as a work bench when I go to the RC flying field. One thing that I did not mention in the video is that you should go over all the nuts & bolts by hand to properly torque them before you install as it seems they were just lightly tightened when assembled. No rattles or any complaints since it was installed. I think you will be happy with the choice.
Sponsored