Sponsored

Installed the Ford tailgate molle system today.

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with the table..

B015573C-A1C7-491D-AD12-D570030C9126.jpeg

09360FF4-1993-4E65-A182-41F942BD27C6.jpeg
That table looks so good. I’m trying to justify why I would need it but I’ve got some ford points to spend somehow.
Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bubbabow

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have any of you found once you remove the accessory panel to install the table or the molli bag an area not painted. I have about an 8 inch space not painted and because the molli bag does not have top support it hangs just enough to see that place. I am curious if anyone else has that or not. Also just to confirm the table has a molli place that you can attach things? I have used mine off road and tried to tape Velcro to the top of the bag to hold it up so it is not hanging and it does not hold.

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have any of you found once you remove the accessory panel to install the table or the molli bag an area not painted. I have about an 8 inch space not painted and because the molli bag does not have top support it hangs just enough to see that place. I am curious if anyone else has that or not. Also just to confirm the table has a molli place that you can attach things? I have used mine off road and tried to tape Velcro to the top of the bag to hold it up so it is not hanging and it does not hold.
Yes - there is an area behind the removable plastic that is not full painted the color of the tailgate. My Molle panel is a little droopy on top - I may add a few nutserts in the tailgate and bolt through the top of the panel so it is more secure.

here is my set up
Ford Bronco Installed the Ford tailgate molle system today. 5A711E99-C495-44FC-9EFD-90B64DB84A1E

grtharris

Outer Banks
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok spend the last of my FordPass points and few dollars more on the Molle bag rack. It will not fit, there is not any stretch in the bottom hooks and when I try to connect them the top hooks will pop out. The stitch line on the bottom hooks is right at the top of the hook plastic. Any ideas?
Just when out and did some measuring with a strong scale, the most distance I could get between the hooks was 11 7/8" the distance from the bottom of the top slot to the top of the bottom slot is 12 3/8", looks like I'm going to have to move the bottom hook down 1/2".
Sponsored

Last edited: