Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine was $1620 for the Factory glass installed by Safelite. Fortunately, I was able to get the Construction Vehicle who threw the rock to pay for it.
I just had mine done (4th in 2 years, woot!) And got a pilkington installed for $1000 less than that. Sounds like Safelite is skimming a little bit there.
Sponsored

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just had mine done (4th in 2 years, woot!) And got a pilkington installed for $1000 less than that. Sounds like Safelite is skimming a little bit there.
t was $1062 for aftermarket windshield or $1620 for factory. I opted for Factory as my Bronco was less than a month old at the time and because it had Bronco on the bottom right corner.
The aftermarket windshields don't.

Ford Bronco Installed ExoShield, windshield cracked anyway 20230111_072159-1

Last edited:

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

t was $1062 for aftermarket windshield or $1620 for factory. I opted for Factory as my Bronco was less than a month old at the time and because it had Bronco on the bottom right corner.
The aftermarket windshields don't.

Ford Bronco Installed ExoShield, windshield cracked anyway 20230111_072159-1
Yep, I got boned on an aftermarket in that regard too, wanted the logo because honestly, it's a nice detail. Then I realized I'd rather have a windshield that doesn't crack at the drop of a hat than one with a logo on it.

That and Safelite has no idea what they're doing and for each windshield they did kept asking "does it have the bronco logo across the top of the windshield? The oem has that". Which any owner can tell you, is horseshit. They're also apparently also using this nugget to tell the difference between a bronco and bronco sport which is laughably ill-informed.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was quoted about $700 for aftermarket glass from safelite before deciding to use my $50 glass deductible through insurance for OEM glass. They actually showed up with aftermarket glass the first time and it wasn't pilkington, but some other brand made in china.

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greg, what are you charging for the exoshield installed? We discussed it briefly back in May before you were set up with them. My windshield didn’t last long enough, and was just replacedthis week.
$395.00 installed.

We can also offer an additional glass protection at additional cost through ExoShiled as authorized installers.
Sponsored