Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if that'll work with a Braptor and the carbon brace. Toying with Wakeboard Tower speakers if I am unhappy (which sounds like I may be) with B&O.
I'm currently looking into wakeboard tower speakers too. Did you end up purchasing any?
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm currently looking into wakeboard tower speakers too. Did you end up purchasing any?
I haven't yet...just got my rig last week so still sorting out details and Accessories. Speakers are tolerable for now but I suspect once the roof comes off I'll want something better. Wake towers are excessively long speakers though..15-18" deep housings. Not sure if that'll work out. A buddy of mine had some custom enclosures done on his bike for 6x9s that I may look into.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't yet...just got my rig last week so still sorting out details and Accessories. Speakers are tolerable for now but I suspect once the wrong comes off I'll want something better. Wake towers are excessively long speakers though..15-18" deep housings. Not sure if that'll work out. A buddy of mine had some custom enclosures done on his bike for 6x9s that I may look into.
wow congratulations on receiving it! I have seen other builds with the tower speakers so I think they will fit. I will let you know if I end up purchasing them.

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my 2DR unloaded pods delivered today. They seem to be pretty nice quality wise. They are packaged well and appear to have everything needed. As others mentioned unloaded pods don't have grills. It will be a bit before I install as I haven't quite settled on exactly how I'm going to configure everything so I don't have speakers yet. I just thought I'd put this out there to let folks know they are shipping.
Thanks for the update! Have you checked fit yet? The 2-door guys using the Mabett version are having issues with the seatbelt…

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update! Have you checked fit yet? The 2-door guys using the Mabett version are having issues with the seatbelt…
They fit perfectly with no interference of the seatbelt. I loaded mine with Infinity Reference 6532IX and they sound great. The only issue I’ve seen so far is they hang down lower than stock pods so it does interfere when putting taller items in the back like a suitcase.

Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Question for you all with the 4 door version. Is the pod exactly the same with the same holes? Asking because I bought the pods for the 2 Door and have recently traded that bronco for a 4 door. Can I just bolt these up with the stock 4 door hardware?

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got these and they didn't come with god damn brackets, sunuva

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Question for you all with the 4 door version. Is the pod exactly the same with the same holes? Asking because I bought the pods for the 2 Door and have recently traded that bronco for a 4 door. Can I just bolt these up with the stock 4 door hardware?
Update: was able to install on the 4-door using the stock brackets. Confirmed with SSV that they are interchangeable.

Sponsored

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It'll fit the 2 door also, you just need to do a little modification with the upper bracket.
I bought a set when they were still claiming it worked for all broncos including 2 door, needless to say, they lied and probably didn't even try and fit it on a 2 door.
@Ducati1098 Can you share a couple of pictures of what the finished product looks like? The modified bracket and the final mounting location of the pod? Thanks in advance

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Ducati1098 Can you share a couple of pictures of what the finished product looks like? The modified bracket and the final mounting location of the pod? Thanks in advance
They make 2 different kits now to fit both 2 and 4 door, so you shouldn't need to modify anything.

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They make 2 different kits now to fit both 2 and 4 door, so you shouldn't need to modify anything.
Tracking the updated availability, but not possible to get my hands on them where I am. The only vendor I can get to ship to me in Germany is Amazon, and only the 4-door version for whatever reason. I ordered them and will figure out how to make them work, just trying to plan ahead.

Thanks-Chris

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tracking the updated availability, but not possible to get my hands on them where I am. The only vendor I can get to ship to me in Germany is Amazon, and only the 4-door version for whatever reason. I ordered them and will figure out how to make them work, just trying to plan ahead.

Thanks-Chris
You can’t order them straight from SSV? They won’t ship to Germany?

Either way, the top factory bracket for the 2 door is too large for the speaker pod. It just took me a few minutes on a bench grinder and some fresh paint to get them to fit. I’d take pictures for you, but I can’t really get a clear picture with the hardtop on or without removing the pods.
Sponsored