First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I realize you won't be able to please everyone, but what will the final color be?

If not black, is it paintable? Hard to say now, but I think the MIC grey color would stand out quite a bit next to the black soft top.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I realize you won't be able to please everyone, but what will the final color be?

If not black, is it paintable? Hard to say now, but I think the MIC grey color would stand out quite a bit next to the black soft top.
Yes, the standard finish will be a black textured finish with an additional option for Carbonized Gray for MIC hardtops.

It can also be painted to match the factory color if you want a color-matched look.

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Ford_Bronco_Windshield_Colors

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an idea... Hear me out. How about attaching some brackets to the side of the visor with some metal A-Frame internal structure so we can add Brush Deflectors al la:

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Ford_Bronco_Windshield_Colors

The only thing that's really going to stop me from purchasing this is the fact that I won't be able to add the Brush Deflectors. Went wheeling last weekend and found out I needed them ASAP.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an idea... Hear me out. How about attaching some brackets to the side of the visor with some metal A-Frame internal structure so we can add Brush Deflectors al la:

The only thing that's really going to stop me from purchasing this is the fact that I won't be able to add the Brush Deflectors. Went wheeling last weekend and found out I needed them ASAP.
This is actually a genius idea. Well done!

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Not a bad idea, we have a location we can add a post mount to the inner metal structure at that point possibly. Would require drilling the housing to access it but we can put a threaded insert in there for people who want to do something like this. Will look into this further!

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love this design but not being able to mount a roof rack makes this a no go for me. Such a bummer. I would think most that go out and about are going to have a roof rack and some type of lighting system... Food for thought.

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a bad idea, we have a location we can add a post mount to the inner metal structure at that point possibly. Would require drilling the housing to access it but we can put a threaded insert in there for people who want to do something like this. Will look into this further!
Please do! I haz drillz and lots of free time.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

that does looks sweat .like to see it on a real Bronco first but it is the best looking light bar I seen for the Bronco.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)