First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tundra, 2017 BMW M240I, 2021 Durango SRT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've experienced three issues with my light, in the first week I lost three bolt caps, the second issue was the clicking noise at highway speeds, and the most recent one is the gasket blowing out near the rear corners causing minor paint damage to the windshield frame. My order was order no. SO237048 Purchase Order#: 52920, I'd like to have any good faith updates available. Thanks
Sponsored

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the update on your situation, keep us posted

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know my reply is a bit late, but I appreciate your patience.

I really love the look of the lightbar, customer service has been pretty good, but I haven't received the replacement housing yet.

I messaged Justin (back when I posted my issues with the broken housing) and he was happy to help in getting a replacement. Unfortunately, I think they had delays in manufacturing housings and its been getting pushed back. I initially got an order email confirmation for the replacement housing, but I'm still waiting on getting that replacement shipped out.
I've experienced three issues with my light, in the first week I lost three bolt caps, the second issue was the clicking noise at highway speeds, and the most recent one is the gasket blowing out near the rear corners causing minor paint damage to the windshield frame. My order was order no. SO237048 Purchase Order#: 52920, I'd like to have any good faith updates available. Thanks
Hello, yes there has been a delay in production on these housings due to some improvements implemented. We'll have these ready soon and can assure anyone who needs a replacement due to cracks will be taken care of!

Deleted member 49144

Off:
52676635517_e17409854a_k.jpg

White Marker Lights:
52676635337_1131e3acea_k.jpg

Amber Marker Lights:
52676635602_ba89498095_k.jpg

Light Br On:
52677433579_a983f829b7_k.jpg
Im considering placing an order soon . I just had a quick question. I only want the amber marker lights and the main light. I want to have the main light be controlled by the switch under the dash obviously. As for the marker lights, I want to hook them up so they will only come on at night when the main headlights are on. Is this possible ? I’ve also been concerned over some of the issues members have been reporting on here, two of the most notable are the paint damage and wind noise. Has that been addressed ?

Last edited by a moderator:

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im considering placing an order soon . I just had a quick question. I only want the amber marker lights and the main light. I want to have the main light be controlled by the switch under the dash obviously. As for the marker lights, I want to hook them up so they will only come on at night when the main headlights are on. Is this possible ? I’ve also been concerned over some of the issues members have been reporting on here, two of the most notable are the paint damage and wind noise. Has that been addressed ?
Hi, the yellow wire for amber markers can be wired to park lights for this type of operation. If all included gaskets are installed correctly, there should be no issues with wind noise or paint.

Sponsored

Bluegorilla

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m posting this as a warning to other Oracle light bar owners and potential owners. If your existing light bar housing is cracked, remove it from the light bar before it complete breaks off your Bronco. My housing broke from the driver’s mounting points. This cracking is much worse than my previous posts on the housing cracking in the middle “support braces/pillars”.

This happened since I’ve been waiting months for a replacement housing, mid-March to be exact. I’ve message Justin a few times for updates and received similar messages about production delays. I totally understand manufacturing delays so I continued to wait.

In mid-June, I again messaged Justin for an update, as I was a sponsor for the Chicagoland Bronco’s Broncopalooza anniversary event. At many off road events, people ask about the Oracle light bar each time and they immediately see the cracked housing. I was hoping to get the replacement before Broncopalooza (July 29th), so I can avoid this awkward conversation about waiting over 4 months without a replacement housing.

Prior to arriving at Broncopalooza, I heard a loud "thump" on the highway. Once at the event, I noticed the housing completely broken from the mounting points of the light bar and lifted up and away from the Bronco. I didn’t have any tools with me so I tried to tape it down with the little materials I had. Luckily, the Bronco community came through and we took the housing off before it completely broke off from the Bronco. Many spectators saw and came in to ask about the light bar. It’s a shame that I had to share my experience with the light bar (and Oracle) and tell them to avoid buying it if possible. The light bar is a good concept. I really wanted to like it despite all the issues with it, but I think it’s time to start looking at other alternatives.

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco PXL_20230729_181241976

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco PXL_20230729_181244088
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco PXL_20230729_181245925
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco PXL_20230729_181238339
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco PXL_20230729_181228188
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco PXL_20230729_181229510
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco PXL_20230729_181230594
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco PXL_20230731_002823981
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco PXL_20230731_002847179

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Bluegorrila, thanks for keeping us in the loop with the Oracle light bar. I have this as a watched thread and am keenly interested in the outcome.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m posting this as a warning to other Oracle light bar owners and potential owners. If your existing light bar housing is cracked, remove it from the light bar before it complete breaks off your Bronco. My housing broke from the driver’s mounting points. This cracking is much worse than my previous posts on the housing cracking in the middle “support braces/pillars”.

This happened since I’ve been waiting months for a replacement housing, mid-March to be exact. I’ve message Justin a few times for updates and received similar messages about production delays. I totally understand manufacturing delays so I continued to wait.

In mid-June, I again messaged Justin for an update, as I was a sponsor for the Chicagoland Bronco’s Broncopalooza anniversary event. At many off road events, people ask about the Oracle light bar each time and they immediately see the cracked housing. I was hoping to get the replacement before Broncopalooza (July 29th), so I can avoid this awkward conversation about waiting over 4 months without a replacement housing.

Prior to arriving at Broncopalooza, I heard a loud "thump" on the highway. Once at the event, I noticed the housing completely broken from the mounting points of the light bar and lifted up and away from the Bronco. I didn’t have any tools with me so I tried to tape it down with the little materials I had. Luckily, the Bronco community came through and we took the housing off before it completely broke off from the Bronco. Many spectators saw and came in to ask about the light bar. It’s a shame that I had to share my experience with the light bar (and Oracle) and tell them to avoid buying it if possible. The light bar is a good concept. I really wanted to like it despite all the issues with it, but I think it’s time to start looking at other alternatives.
Hello Martin, thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are very sorry to hear this happened and are here to help.

Did you happen to go through a car wash just before this happening? We have only seen a bent bracket (out of the hundreds of these on the road) from a customer who went through an automated car wash with the large spinning brushes. This compromised the bracket in that particular case.

You mentioned before that you are waiting on the new production housing and are already working with JP on this. The new housings are currently in production but if you no longer wish to wait we do have stock available we can ship of the current version now if you prefer. Please let us know which you prefer.

Bluegorilla

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello Martin, thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are very sorry to hear this happened and are here to help.

Did you happen to go through a car wash just before this happening? We have only seen a bent bracket (out of the hundreds of these on the road) from a customer who went through an automated car wash with the large spinning brushes. This compromised the bracket in that particular case.

You mentioned before that you are waiting on the new production housing and are already working with JP on this. The new housings are currently in production but if you no longer wish to wait we do have stock available we can ship of the current version now if you prefer. Please let us know which you prefer.
No, I didn't go through a car wash. When I don't hand wash my Bronco, I go to the touchless (which uses no brushes) since I've had PPF on it since new.

If I decide to get a current version shipped out to me, what guarantee do I have that the housing won't crack like my current one? What's the current ETA on the new updated housings?

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, I didn't go through a car wash. When I don't hand wash my Bronco, I go to the touchless (which uses no brushes) since I've had PPF on it since new.

If I decide to get a current version shipped out to me, what guarantee do I have that the housing won't crack like my current one? What's the current ETA on the new updated housings?
Hey Martin,

We actually only have the black housings in stock and do not have the Carbon Grey, so we would need to wait here regardless. ETA on this is roughly 6-8 weeks at this time, but I will be sure to keep this thread updated when we get closer to having a more firm ETA.

Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Martin,

We actually only have the black housings in stock and do not have the Carbon Grey, so we would need to wait here regardless. ETA on this is roughly 6-8 weeks at this time, but I will be sure to keep this thread updated when we get closer to having a more firm ETA.
Can you tell us what you changed form V1 to V2?

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you tell us what you changed form V1 to V2?
We've updated the design of the housing to incorporate truss bracketing in key points across the housing to bolster the shape and rigidity of the housing against wind and sun warping.

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco 1690986416010

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco 1690986429669

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've updated the design of the housing to incorporate truss bracketing in key points across the housing to bolster the shape and rigidity of the housing against wind and sun warping.

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco 1690986429669

so it not sitting flush anymore? if so want that cause more problem with the wind. Is that really all you changed form v1 to v2 so now we what for the second beta so v3 can be a real product o_O

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
so it not sitting flush anymore? if so want that cause more problem with the wind. Is that really all you changed form v1 to v2 so now we what for the second beta so v3 can be a real product o_O
This update does not change the fit of the part. It still fits flush.

Bluegorilla

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey Martin,

Okay, the wait is much longer than I expected being that I've heard similar timeframes back in March.

If I continue to wait, will my lightbar still be covered under warranty? I pre-ordered with the groupbuy and received it in October. I don't want to wait and then be told that my warranty expired.

Looking on Oracle's website, it looks like the light bar only has a 1 year warranty.
Sponsored