Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How does a dealer have 8 loaded and Squatched, MIC topped BL and/or WT's when they still have unscheduled order holders?? Quoting my 11yo here but that sounds sus. One would think that those constrained allocations would have went to their res/order holders to begin with. šŸ¤”
Many dealers have Broncos sitting on the
Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Broncos are finally starting to appear all over in my "middle class" area, no longer primarily in the rich neighborhoods. I suspect availability/demand is starting to get more into sync. And there are only so many 6G members willing to buy 3 or more Broncos, so maybe that market is getting tapped out, lol.
Broncos in rich neighborhoods? What is your definition of rich? The rich folk near me drive Lambos and Ferraris

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many dealers have Broncos sitting on the
Yes, we all get that. However, the OP implied that this particular dealer still has several unscheduled orders. A dealer should not have that many constrained options (WT, lux, Squatch, MIC) on the lot if they still have outstanding orders. The point was, as others have fathered and stated, is that this particular dealer seems to be gaming they system and is not exactly trustworthy.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol fuck those guys.

They wanted a $5k deposit (non-refundable) just to place an order.
My deposit was $0 which is why I abandoned it after almost 2 years.

Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How does a dealer have 8 loaded and Squatched, MIC topped BL and/or WT's when they still have unscheduled order holders?? Quoting my 11yo here but that sounds sus. One would think that those constrained allocations would have went to their res/order holders to begin with. šŸ¤”
Because Ford doesn't give a crap about it's reservation and order holders. They're feeding the dealers. You can be replaced. That's how Ford does business.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, we all get that. However, the OP implied that this particular dealer still has several unscheduled orders. A dealer should not have that many constrained options (WT, lux, Squatch, MIC) on the lot if they still have outstanding orders. The point was, as others have fathered and stated, is that this particular dealer seems to be gaming they system and is not exactly trustworthy.
The dealer makes a difference. High volume dealers get more allocations and stock units without playing games.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My deposit was $0 which is why I abandoned it after almost 2 years.
Hmm I inquired with them after learning how long it could take to get my Granger Bronco. Inquired November 2021.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmm I inquired with them after learning how long it could take to get my Granger Bronco. Inquired November 2021.
I ordered 10/21, when I asked if they needed to give a deposit they said they didn't know how Ford was going to handle it since the reservation system was done. Never asked for one after that...

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting, care to elaborate?
I can, but the fanboys donā€™t like it.
Itā€™s a spectacular 40k off roader. Itā€™s a pig with lipstick at 65k.
  1. terrible premium stereo. Sucks on low volume with childrenā€™s music.
  2. Lackluster HVAC
  3. No AC seats
  4. Glitchy touch screen/apps
  5. Poor interior passenger/cargo lighting
  6. Lacks hood strut
  7. Cheap interior materials. Panels rattle.
  8. No rear under seat lighting, glove box light.
  9. Widespread MIC issues.​
  10. Low tow weight.​

With those problems/issues I stand by it as a bad ass 40k off roader. But I used it as a daily driver with weekend warrior duty. In my own personal opinion, a base model with aftermarket lockers, lift/tires, stereo would be a much better bang for your buck.

Sponsored

Aaron01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FWIW, if you look around on the usual websites like Autotrader, Cars.com, and CarGurus you'll see a lot of Wildtraks for sale. A dealer near me has had a used WT on the lot for >150 days.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not all dealers have backlog, should be a good indicator of what kind of dealer they are though. They were either maxing out ADM or fluffing the order banks with fake customer orders to get inventory and now realize the market has cooled.
Possibly. A dealer here asks for your drivers license to talk about Broncoā€™s. You know, to put you in their system. Fake orders maybe.

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can, but the fanboys donā€™t like it.
Itā€™s a spectacular 40k off roader. Itā€™s a pig with lipstick at 65k.
  1. terrible premium stereo. Sucks on low volume with childrenā€™s music.
  2. Lackluster HVAC
  3. No AC seats
  4. Glitchy touch screen/apps
  5. Poor interior passenger/cargo lighting
  6. Lacks hood strut
  7. Cheap interior materials. Panels rattle.
  8. No rear under seat lighting, glove box light.
  9. Widespread MIC issues.​
  10. Low tow weight.​

With those problems/issues I stand by it as a bad ass 40k off roader. But I used it as a daily driver with weekend warrior duty. In my own personal opinion, a base model with aftermarket lockers, lift/tires, stereo would be a much better bang for your buck.
I always felt like the Mustang fit this bill until they came out with the newer GT500s. I mean dealers are asking 100k+ for them. Gone are the days when a loaded GT was 23-25k and a 03 Cobra was around 36k. It just seems like a huge gap from Base vehicles to the Top of the line nowadays and all you get is a little more ā€œlipstickā€.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's Schomp Ford in Aurora, I just looked and they have 6 with "Available now", there might be 2 more but I didn't ask for details.

New Ford Bronco for Sale | Schomp Ford in Denver
I currently have an unscheduled order with them but didn't receive any calls. Also, my salesperson, Matt Stephenson, quit suddenly, and this lady named Lannah is now my salesperson. 2021 February order.

Lol fuck those guys.

They wanted a $5k deposit (non-refundable) just to place an order.
It was a $1000 refundable deposit for me, with a purchase agreement signed by both parties but their service department is an absolute scam. They tried to charge me $16000 for a busted transmission oil pan.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was just at my dealer today picking up an Everglades snorkel from the parts counter. I didnā€™t count but if memory serves they easily had 5-8 Broncos on the lot for sale. Mostly 4 door but saw a couple 2 doors.

No clue what they are asking but this same dealer sold me my WT with no ADM. So I can assume MSRP all around.

Think the days of scarcity are coming to a close. Damn. Soon, my Bronco will only be worth what I paid for it. :cry:
Sponsored