First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer called me this weekend and offered to sell us a stock unit at MSRP, she said they're reaching out to all the unscheduled order holders with this offer. I took a look and they have 8 and they're loaded BL's & WT's with Sas and hardtops if anyone is interested in the Denver area.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does a dealer have 8 loaded and Squatched, MIC topped BL and/or WT's when they still have unscheduled order holders?? Quoting my 11yo here but that sounds sus. One would think that those constrained allocations would have went to their res/order holders to begin with. 🤔

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Broncos are finally starting to appear all over in my "middle class" area, no longer primarily in the rich neighborhoods. I suspect availability/demand is starting to get more into sync. And there are only so many 6G members willing to buy 3 or more Broncos, so maybe that market is getting tapped out, lol.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How does a dealer have 8 loaded and Squatched, MIC topped BL and/or WT's when they still have unscheduled order holders?? Quoting my 11yo here but that sounds sus. One would think that those constrained allocations would have went to their res/order holders to begin with. 🤔
Not all dealers have backlog, should be a good indicator of what kind of dealer they are though. They were either maxing out ADM or fluffing the order banks with fake customer orders to get inventory and now realize the market has cooled.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not all dealers have backlog, should be a good indicator of what kind of dealer they are though. They were either maxing out ADM or fluffing the order banks with fake customer orders to get inventory and now realize the market has cooled.
This! You hit the nail on the head. I guarantee all of those rigs on the lot were (at one time) dealer stock with 10-15K adms or the dealer did some hanky panky with fake retail orders.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no idea, we bought a Tesla last month are just going to have our 2 door. TBH after having our 2 door base I just don't think the higher trims like we ordered are worth the money.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I drove through the lot at my local dealer. No Broncos for sale.

Two waiting for service and two owned by employees.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Broncos are finally starting to appear all over in my "middle class" area, no longer primarily in the rich neighborhoods. I suspect availability/demand is starting to get more into sync. And there are only so many 6G members willing to buy 3 or more Broncos, so maybe that market is getting tapped out, lol.
hey now I am only working on getting a second one lol

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
How does a dealer have 8 loaded and Squatched, MIC topped BL and/or WT's when they still have unscheduled order holders??
8 certainly seem excessive.

I will note that everyone who backed out at my dealership had a high end expensive model ordered though. Some folks desires are larger than their pocketbook.

Not a single person backed out out on their Base model.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called me this weekend and offered to sell us a stock unit at MSRP, she said they're reaching out to all the unscheduled order holders with this offer. I took a look and they have 8 and they're loaded BL's & WT's with Sas and hardtops if anyone is interested in the Denver area.
What dealer?

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is the dealer name please. We all want to view inventory online. No photos it didn't happen.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is the dealer name please. We all want to view inventory online. No photos it didn't happen.
I stumbled on to listing for 15 at Castle Rock Ford, cheapest one was 65k. I don't know how many they really have or how they are equipped.
Sponsored