Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread got me thinking about when I bust a tail light on a rock, I can just build a sheet metal skin and house my own lights in it.
Sponsored

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big part of it is we no longer have access to the drugs they did back then. BTW you forgot pink panther!
Seems unfair. They had sex, drugs & rockā€™nā€™roll. Plus bad ass muscle cars and trucks.

Agree Panther Pink should be on the list but I left off because to my knowledge it never got reintroduced in the 2008+ modern retros. Maybe I missed the re-release but I thought the closest they got in the newer ones was Furious Fuscia and those were short lived.

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m not sure what theyā€™re trying to do with the tail lights but hopefully there was a Plan B. And I donā€™t know how to weld either.

OP
OP
BAUS67

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread got me thinking about when I bust a tail light on a rock, I can just build a sheet metal skin and house my own lights in it.
I'm planning on doing that at some point, and had earlier been looking at different formats of LED tail lights, of which there are many shapes and sizes at reasonable costs.

In Jeep world it's not uncommon to install LED tail lights flush in the body of CJ/YJ/TJs. Newer JK/JL and also Bronco unfortunately require the sheet metal or other housing approach but still doable.

Ford Bronco Interesting Orange Bronco sighting at the body shop today. 1709654298694

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Seems unfair. They had sex, drugs & rockā€™nā€™roll. Plus bad ass muscle cars and trucks.

Agree Panther Pink should be on the list but I left off because to my knowledge it never got reintroduced in the 2008+ modern retros. Maybe I missed the re-release but I thought the closest they got in the newer ones was Furious Fuscia and those were short lived.
Supposedly one of one Panther Pink Jailbreak:

https://www.carscoops.com/2024/02/this-is-the-worlds-only-dodge-demon-170-finished-in-panther-pink/

Sponsored

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm planning on doing that at some point, and had earlier been looking at different formats of LED tail lights, of which there are many shapes and sizes at reasonable costs.

In Jeep world it's not uncommon to install LED tail lights flush in the body of CJ/YJ/TJs. Newer JK/JL and also Bronco unfortunately require the sheet metal or other housing approach but still doable.

Ford Bronco Interesting Orange Bronco sighting at the body shop today. 1709654298694
LED's on my TJ was one of my favorite upgrades. Not very expensive. Better than factory. And an easy install once you got past using a hole saw on your Jeep body, lol. Plus no worries of knocking them off.

Even complete with the rolled license plate around the body corner.

Ford Bronco Interesting Orange Bronco sighting at the body shop today. Picture 230

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs