Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Ford,

We want LIGHT interior options. Many of us live in hot climates, meaning NOT Michigan. Design something for US! How freakin hard is that. It’s half the damn country.

Sincerely,
Half the damn country
Sponsored

ChargedUp!

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fox body mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone I’ve shown the video to was asking wtf did I just watch? That’s from Ford? I think they need to see the majority of negative comments on the interior selection choices and then go back to the basic black, tan and grey. Give the first edition a unique interior and call it a day. And why can’t people who want cloth get power seats? $57k and you only get manual seats?

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The outer banks options are both hideous and clash with almost all the exterior paint colors making that trim level now completely unappealing to me. The accent colors and stitching in the badlands and wildtrack both limit your exterior paint colors to exactly one for each trim level if you want them to match.

I don't think it is possible to come up with worse interior color schemes and choices. The people that made these color decisions should all be fired, and Ford needs to do some soul searching and ask why no one spoke up and pointed out how hideous these choices were compared to the ones they showed at the role out. The least they could have done was had an all black interior option for each trim level so customers could have whatever exterior color they wanted without it clashing.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The outer banks options are both hideous and clash with almost all the exterior paint colors making that trim level now completely unappealing to me. The accent colors and stitching in the badlands and wildtrack both limit your exterior paint colors to exactly one for each trim level if you want them to match.

I don't think it is possible to come up with worse interior color schemes and choices. The people that made these color decisions should all be fired, and Ford needs to do some soul searching and ask why no one spoke up and pointed out how hideous these choices were compared to the ones they showed at the role out. The least they could have done was had an all black interior option for each trim level so customers could have whatever exterior color they wanted without it clashing.
Myself and another poster are swapping interiors completely because we’re stuck with accent colors we hate. That’s ridiculous a neutral option is not offered on every trim. I would take a 3 month or late availability delay if it meant I could get a good accent color smh

Deleted member 13702

I've often wondered if there's an internal struggle between those who think the outdoors/Bronco peeps are low brow and a purposeful failure is the only appropriate outcome for the whole off-road genre and those who really want a successful product. It feels like the handoff after the exterior/mechanical/interior was finished, it was given to the other crowd that laughs in our face and think all out door hicks love cammo as a fine upscale, classy textile. I just reeks of contempt.
Must be nice to have low standards.
It is nice. Thanks, I was starting to feel as if everyone on this thread was just snarky, but you reached out and proved em wrong.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Ford,

We want LIGHT interior options. Many of us live in hot climates, meaning NOT Michigan. Design something for US! How freakin hard is that. It’s half the damn country.

Sincerely,
Half the damn country
Maybe they’re hot climate deniers! Who knows!

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're welcome to your opinion, the video served it's purpose for me. Also, I'm not particularly worried about my ford stock. I doubt that most people will be as persnickety about it as what I've seen on this thread. As I recall ford famously said with the model T that you can have any color as long as it's black and it seemed to work out just fine for them.
Yea but thats the thing.. it didn’t serve its purpose. It was poor quality and now a lot of potential customers have a ton of questions because it was such a poor video. Well all black everything would have been a nice option today. Quoting Ford from 100 years ago also isn’t helping Ford create a better product for customers today, if you had $$ to drive a Ford then, you got lucky in life already so of course you didnt care if it was only black.

Deleted member 13702

Yea but thats the thing.. it didn’t serve its purpose. It was poor quality and now a lot of potential customers have a ton of questions because it was such a poor video. Well all black everything would have been a nice option today. Quoting Ford from 100 years ago also isn’t helping Ford create a better product for customers today, if you had $$ to drive a Ford then, you got lucky in life already so of course you didnt care if it was only black.
You're right, hate away!!! Peace out.

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like all of these forced colors should of been priced optional upgrades from a neutral base. Exterior matched grab handles, exterior matched stitching, bronzed dash, camo seats, etc. Then they could of launched B&P with more than the couple dozen accessories we have currently.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're right, hate away!!! Peace out.
Not hating, im just more meticulous and detail oriented and expect a lot from a team designing something like this. I could have literally designed the whole platform better in a day with exterior and interior color options and accents. It is quite literally a color mess and all the posts here reflect that same feeling. We want better from Ford because we love Broncos. Sorry for caring.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unlike one poster, I won't refer to the two people in the video as somebody's property and will afford them all the equality I give to other adults.

If you are posing as a person in charge of colors and materials but can't dress yourself any better than Michigan fixes its roads, then maybe you're not the right person for the job. Ford is a huge company and if they want to be competitive, then high-profile jobs need to be competitive.

They could, as someone intimated, reshoot this with a cellphone in a day and fix this hot mess. I've seen plenty of kickstarters more professional than this and maybe marketing nation can drop the "independent enthusiasts" act now.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is nice. Thanks, I was starting to feel as if everyone on this thread was just snarky, but you reached out and proved em wrong.
You're welcome.

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, Wife wanted a Rapid Red Wildtrak or OBX, but after seeing the accent and interior colors has decided she would have to go with one of the blues due to the color showing through on the 2 door. Ughh what a mess
Sponsored