Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I showed up to a trade show, or a major consumer event with only color swatches and trims versus final color correct samples my brand would be laughed out of the trade show and we’d go home with zero booked orders. Honestly I’m embarrassed for Ford.
Sponsored

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the clothing business and I'm surrounded by fabrics of all colors and textures everyday. This is the most obvious case of designers over designing a simple product. There's no need to get fancy on a vehicle that historically is basic. Just give us brown, black, gray and tan. Use the exterior color for accent stitching and Done.
Boom! Just dead on exactly what I have been thinking, keep it simple stupid! They jacked the whole thing up by over thinking and oh being totally colorblind..?

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m so jazzed. That OBX bronze dash with the brown/black is going to look so good. Matches one of my Bell & Ross bronze watches! So sick of black/gray dashes.
1603473657673.jpeg
yes looks awesome except for that ugly blue stitching and blue accents on the grab handle

Sponsored

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can't figure out why people keep judging on pre production models. Watching the video the OBX brown environment interior has bronze dash and brown door panels. The gray(grey) environment has dark navy dash and door panels. BTW the bronze looks much darker in sample than dash photo.

BTW A lot of very high audio equipment will use a similar color scheme; bronze/copper, black, silver

Jeez, a lot of Anton Ego on these forums

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously nice colors on SOME trims.

Ok, I'll admit it. This is a HARD job for Ford to pull off in the conditions we live under.

They have a HUGE load to carry and get enough material to build these vehicles, so I get that MY trim level only has one color, and it's not the lighter color I wanted (concept vehicle color), but it is what it is. Swampass summers, here I come.

I suspect MY22 and MY23 will have more options for interior colors.

I'd say open up the materials to other media peeps and let them have a crack at the options. I bet if this same material selection is told by different - informed - people, we'd learn a lot more about the builds.
No, this shouldn't be hard for Ford to pull off. Trim level only having one color and it NOT being a neutral silver/black makes no sense. You're talking about simplifying but they are making it infinitely harder on themselves. These are bad decisions and lack of foresight, not feeling any pity for Ford right now
Seriously nice colors on SOME trims.

Ok, I'll admit it. This is a HARD job for Ford to pull off in the conditions we live under.

They have a HUGE load to carry and get enough material to build these vehicles, so I get that MY trim level only has one color, and it's not the lighter color I wanted (concept vehicle color), but it is what it is. Swampass summers, here I come.

I suspect MY22 and MY23 will have more options for interior colors.

I'd say open up the materials to other media peeps and let them have a crack at the options. I bet if this same material selection is told by different - informed - people, we'd learn a lot more about the builds.
Is it a hard job though? I'll argue it is NOT. Offer as a standard option on every trim a black or charcoal seat option with matching dark accents. PROBLEM SOLVED! Instead Ford decided to use clowns as inspiration for their color combos. I'm not even kidding here. CLOWNS, see! You are forced into clown colors from factory WHAT THE ACTUAL F FORD!

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 4.44.49 PM.png

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is asking us to take a leap of faith in ordering this vehicle in December as the majority of us won't be able to view\feel\test drive our exact trim\color\material combo prior to that.

Videos like this become even more important to the process. Given the interest in this vehicle, you would think that they would put more effort into displaying the options in an accurate, more complete and professional manner.

BN and Ford absolutely dropped the ball.

tomwill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Retired art teacher here, with over thirty years experience at the high school and college levels. After watching the video several times, I would like to share my observations. The video itself was not bad for a first semester student production. In a class critique, several positive changes would be recommended and the students would be encouraged to try again. This was not finished production material, even at the high school level. This video did not meet expectations in production quality and delivering information effectively. This was the first disappointment.
More importantly are the issues of aesthetics and design. This is major disappointment in the options that were presented in the video for the Bronco interiors. It appears that the interior design department worked entirely independent of the exterior paint department and that the two departments never shared samples with each other. One does not need to be an artist to know, that some of the suggested combinations of colors, textures and detailing; in the video are poor excuses for quality interior design. Place the interior sample options shown in the video, next to each exterior paint color sample and the disappointment intensifies.
Bottom line is that whichever Bronco one decides on, it will be a major financial investment for the majority of us. This video was not very reassuring to the majority of viewers that have commented so far. The video itself can be redone professionally; but that is not the problem. When someone is about to sign off on this major of a purchase, they want to feel very confident in their decision making. To say that the interior options shown fail to impresses, is an understatement. At the end of watching that video, every Bronco viewer should have reacted by saying "WOW" and not "WTF". Ford, you can do so much better than this.

Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the grabber blue trim on black diamond but why the fuck can we get grabber blue trim but not grabber blue paint. On a side not I don’t think I’m getting cyber orange anymore changing to cactus gray I think the grabber blue trim would look better with cactus gray
I think it looks pretty good with Area 51.

DrewL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2020 Fusion Hybrid, 2009 Rubicon 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that video was painful to watch both in content and presentation. The mandatory Cyber Orange accents on the Badlands interiors are just wrong. I want a subdued color scheme with the Cactus Grey exterior and the orange just kills it. Black vinyl or leather seats in Georgia in the summer don’t sound very appealing, either. Ugh!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m so jazzed. That OBX bronze dash with the brown/black is going to look so good. Matches one of my Bell & Ross bronze watches! So sick of black/gray dashes.
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Bronco_2dr_Interior_01-1
Probably about the same price. Hope you're getting a 2-door so that every time you fill up the Bronco you can wind your watch.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just want this, one of the only three interiors they've shown prior to this video.

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Bronco_2dr_Interior_01-1
We now know that's a Cyber Orange 2-door...... Then the rest is a no.

BTW: From what I felt and saw today on the marine vinyl, i'm fully expecting different interior colors to be available in future years. It was awesome material in-person.
Sponsored