First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m so jazzed. That OBX bronze dash with the brown/black is going to look so good. Matches one of my Bell & Ross bronze watches! So sick of black/gray dashes.
1603473657673.jpeg
About the only good thing I really like about the options is that combination. I thought I was all set on the leather but after seeing the black & brown cloth with the bronze dash, I’m set with the OBX

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to say i am blown away by how awful the interior choices are. I would say most cars on the road now have better colors/materials- these look like cheap aftermarket wal mart seat covers

Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm pretty excited that the Base interior doesn't look horrible! The seats definitely have more character and class than my '17 Tacoma Base Model did. I'm likely to get seat covers anyway, though, just to keep the seats clean. In my line of work it isn't always guaranteed that I won't have a big glob of grease in the middle of my back and not know about it until I get out of the truck and look back....

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That Wildtrak interior is absolutely hideous! Those seats with the digital camo inserts look like cheap seat covers.

My guess is they either didn't utilize focus groups to solicit feedback for the Wildtrak interior, or the focus group was comprised of mostly kids.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess my disappointment in the fabric choices makes me realize how frustrating it is that you have to go up to obx just to get leather trimmed seats. i find it a bit surprising that on a 45k car i can't get leather. between my audi and my camaro i'm used to having black, brown, or red leather to choose from!

stufarmer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' F450 4wd 6.7 KR - 17 F150 4wd 5.0 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well .. I'm not going to get what I imagined. I was expecting the Dk Brown and Blue interior colors we've seen would be associated with the Higher Trim Models. Similar to the Raptor Blue or the King Ranch interiors. Black and Stone are common, base looking. Something I'd expect on a standard, or XL/STX model.

Reactions: RLW

YagersBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am starting to question if $2,200 for leather seats over vinyl is worth it just for power seats. And to be clear - i dont think ANY bronco's have memory seats, correct? ...We have a single file driveway, so my wife and I are constantly fixing the seats of whatever car is at the end of the driveway. To me, if we dont have memory, then really, whats the difference whether im sliding the seat back manually or electronically. But yes, for a $55k rig you'd hope youd have power seats.
I agree and it seems the $2200 doesn’t even guarantee power seats! I almost went with the wildtrack until I saw that interior. Totally going with Badlands and might have to just live with the manual seats & Vinyl since it’s standard, purposeful and looks good!
Someone had a good point that manual vs power would be quicker to adjust with no memory!

Sponsored

JK2Raptor

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Land Cruiser Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a fan of the sandstone color in the Wildtrak, but that's just me. I've never liked tan or light gray interior colors. Guess I'll be switching that reservation to something else. Have a Badlands too, but why would they have to put carpet in it if you switch to the leather trimmed/vinyl powered seats?? B&P says they are still manual. The only plus is they're heated.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree and it seems the $2200 doesn’t even guarantee power seats! I almost went with the wildtrack until I saw that interior. Totally going with Badlands and might have to just live with the manual seats & Vinyl since it’s standard, purposeful and looks good!
Someone had a good point that manual vs power would be quicker to adjust with no memory!
That was my point ;). One question - does the MGV mean no carpeting or mats, and the $2,200 leather option does get you that?

YagersBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was my point ;). One question - does the MGV mean no carpeting or mats, and the $2,200 leather option does get you that?
Yes I believe so. The badlands and black diamond have the washout floors, no power seats. But the leather is supposed to add carpet and power seats. The ford site shows as optional for the badlands here
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted F1AAC3CB-1C59-4930-8EBA-95CBBEDC3F27

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes I believe so. The badlands and black diamond have the washout floors, no power seats. But the leather is supposed to add carpet and power seats. The ford site shows as optional for the badlands here
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted F1AAC3CB-1C59-4930-8EBA-95CBBEDC3F27
Wish the power seats were available on the 2dr.

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am disappointed with Ford interior offerings, especially on Wildtrak. My Saturn Aura had nicer looking 2 tone leather than what they have managed to offer us here. I bet you can get better looking aftermarket seat covers than what is offered here. Our old 1951 Ford dump truck had better looking leather.
Sponsored