Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

12 minutes till B&P. I'm excited go home build a BD, OBX, and a BLs. Then finally pick out what I'm ordering. Whoop whoop!
Sponsored

FTFRS

Boy did we dodge a few bullets in that collection. Definitely the best color combos.
Iā€™m happy with BD as well, at least with my exterior color choices. I think BD and BL lucked out the most with the MGV/colors so long as the blue or orange accents work with your exterior preference.

The Roast Anodized color on OBX dash is gonna be hard to work with, at least from what we see in this video, regardless of what exterior you get. BB and Base arenā€™t terrible, and WT is interesting, but BD and BL are the only two I know I can live with for sure.

TrailBuddah

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Two-Door Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Ford is lucky thereā€™s a lot of pent up demand for this vehicle. This whole rollout has felt a little bit off to me, like theyā€™re always throwing things together last minute, and this video is par for the course. Color preferences are pretty subjective. Some of the combinations I liked, some not so much, and the materials themselves seem like theyā€™ll be plenty durable. Itā€™s just the quality of the video production and the fact that there were still so many computer rendered images thatā€™s concerning. I wasnā€™t expecting production-ready vehicles but at least decent, real-life mockups of the available interior options. And the camera work....donā€™t even get me started. Iā€™m really not trying to pile on negativity. I just expected more from a company that makes billions of dollars a year. I understand the pandemic screwed up a lot of their plans, but maybe they shouldā€™ve waited another six months (a year?) to announce the new Bronco and offer a better rollout experience. All that said, Iā€™m still interested. Let's see what the build and price offers.

DaDanny

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure I'm going to opt for cloth interior and then get some aftermarket leather. The light interior really stood out to me as something unique that I'd want. I just can't get over how good that light interior looks with Cactus Grey.

I know I'm being picky but with how much this will cost, I'm not willing to give in.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think Ford is lucky thereā€™s a lot of pent up demand for this vehicle. This whole rollout has felt a little bit off to me, like theyā€™re always throwing things together last minute, and this video is par for the course. Color preferences are pretty subjective. Some of the combinations I liked, some not so much, and the materials themselves seem like theyā€™ll be plenty durable. Itā€™s just the quality of the video production and the fact that there were still so many computer rendered images thatā€™s concerning. I wasnā€™t expecting production-ready vehicles but at least decent, real-life mockups of the available interior options. And the camera work....donā€™t even get me started. Iā€™m really not trying to pile on negativity. I just expected more from a company that makes billions of dollars a year. I understand the pandemic screwed up a lot of their plans, but maybe they shouldā€™ve waited another six months (a year?) to announce the new Bronco and offer a better rollout experience. All that said, Iā€™m still interested. Let's see what the build and price offers.
Agreed. One can only hope that the Vehicle itself is a lot more quality than this production of customer communication. Itā€™s worrisome.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m kinda digging the OBX brown and bronze theme.

Was trying to avoid an all black interior and I donā€™t think the wildtrak sand/black is gonna make my final list. Will be between an squatched OBX and if I can deal with a black vinyl interior on a badlands...

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interesting comments. I had no problem with the quality of the video. Just watched it in 4k HD and seemed fine. It was NOT a factory production by Ford.

The video had all the proper qualities of a woman's skirt and a sermon.

Short enough to arouse interest yet long enough to cover all the pertinent topics.

Unfortunately, the bronze + AM blue inner door + navy + tan interior was just not a pleasing combination to my tastes. Now, I'm not an interior designer nor do I have fashion sense. So an uninformed opinion is just that, but I did learn that you don't put as many different colors and textures together as possible if you want a cohesive appearance.

However, I also don't want an OBX model because it doesn't have the offroad kit I desire.... soooooo, I don't understand who its targeted towards.

Other thoughts:

The minor color lines on the grab handles is easily changed with some paint or epoxy, the stitching will not be easy to color on BD and BL, so if pairing a 2-door your exterior color will need to at least jive with the interior...... or maybe vinyl wrap the door portal and dash? there will be some questionable combos out there.

Vinyl wrapping the vertical dash card is going to be very simple and easy.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok. how much to track down one of the filson broncos and swap the seats for mine?
actually, i'll take the rest of the interior as well

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m trying to picture OBX or a Wildtrak in any exterior color that would look good with these interiors. Its very disappointing. Starting to sway towards a badlands and just cough at more money for the 2.7L, auto, Sasquatch

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford has really progressed. They started out with you can have have any color as long as it is black, and has transformed into you can have all the colors combined.