First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
UPDATED Thanks to Dadsquatch and WhiskeyCity's quick response, I located the button near the map lights and my upfitter switches. (Answered)
Has anyone figured out a way to turn on the interior lights manually? Older cars there was either a button by the headlight switch, or you would even twist the headlight switch all the way to the right. This would also help out for the aftermarket IAG interior lights or the Mabett rear dome light replacement, WITHOUT having to wire a trigger to an upfitter switch. @Ford , if your listening, this could be a simple over-the-air (OTA) update to include a virtual button on the dash touch screens to activate the inrerior lights and Bronco owners would appreciate it!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The button is up by the front lights....like right next to them.

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the upfitter switches and the interior lights are activated by a button up by the map light by the switches.

OP
OP
BlueBoy

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the upfitter switches and the interior lights are activated by a button up by the map light by the switches.
Thanks, did a search in my digital owners manual and it showed where. Senior moment, I appreciate the quick response
Sponsored