- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now there is an idea...

We would need to hire another person (Bronc-ation Planner) not sure Zach would be up for even more staff...lets see if he is lurking on here and brings it up with me..:cool:
Road trip .. up hwy. 17 to Ledges state park. Fun...Fun..

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No but I can make something for the Ford Building...I like the idea...
Awesome! Come closer to the delivery we’ll get it organized.

Listen up everyone, start looking for your pilgrimage swag now! This would be a great opportunity to return on the hospitality.

Sponsored

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This thread is just solidifying my temptation to plan a road trip and switch my reservation to Granger. :LOL:

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger, Iowa = Broncotown, USA :D

I am the president of the Iowa Jeep Club, based out of Central Iowa. We meet monthly in Ames, Iowa, have our own club private offroad playground in Cambridge, Iowa, and we host many events throughout the year from simple "Go Topless Day" fun runs, parade participation, and maybe most significantly "The Iowa All Breeds Jeep Show & 4x4 Event" where we open our Cambridge Offroad Park to the public for participants to come wheel on our our man-made obstacle course and wooded trail ride.

A strong aspect of our club culture is "Not just for Jeeps" - in fact it's in our club logo. We welcome all offroad enthusiasts including Toyotas, Land Rovers, Scouts, Broncos, whatever. I actually don't own a Jeep I own a Bronco.

If anyone from out of town would like to see what it's like to hang out with an outdoors club like ours, we generally open participation in our events to guests and we would love to host you when you pick up your new rig from Granger (y)

Ford Bronco Is Granger the next Field of Dreams ? lah_jeepclublogo_final_249x263
Ford Bronco Is Granger the next Field of Dreams ? iowa jeep show logo

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am the president of the Iowa Jeep Club, based out of Central Iowa. We meet monthly in Ames, Iowa, have our own club private offroad playground in Cambridge, Iowa, and we host many events throughout the year from simple "Go Topless Day" fun runs, parade participation, and maybe most significantly "The Iowa All Breeds Jeep Show & 4x4 Event" where we open our Cambridge Offroad Park to the public for participants to come wheel on our our man-made obstacle course and wooded trail ride.

A strong aspect of our club culture is "Not just for Jeeps" - in fact it's in our club logo. We welcome all offroad enthusiasts including Toyotas, Land Rovers, Scouts, Broncos, whatever. I actually don't own a Jeep I own a Bronco.

If anyone from out of town would like to see what it's like to hang out with an outdoors club like ours, we generally open participation in our events to guests and we would love to host you when you pick up your new rig from Granger (y)

Need to remember that for at least a quick "How do you do" on hopeful pick up day.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My hope is - that Summer 2021 we are closer back to "normal" and all of our fun summertime events won't be screwed up by stupid COVID... Summer weekends are always pretty busy with events here in Central Iowa.

NOTE: If you like to ride bicycles, go hiking, or get out on the lake, there are awesome bicycle trails, a State Park, and a couple nice sized lakes within 15 minutes of Granger's dealership.

High Trestle Bike Trail
Ford Bronco Is Granger the next Field of Dreams ? 1597670269327

Ledges State Park
Ford Bronco Is Granger the next Field of Dreams ? 1597670350892

Saylorville Lake
Ford Bronco Is Granger the next Field of Dreams ? 1597670406066

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For anyone who has never been there....Iowa is truly a beautiful state. I know the mid-west can be the brunt of jokes sometimes but if you open your eyes and have a look around you'll love it. If you're looking to avoid the interstates for the "break in" of your Bronco it's easy to just hit a back road and take in the rolling hills.

Lots of good brewery stops as well. I'm wishing I could buy at Granger now!!

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as someone who is picking up from out of town I like the idea of visiting a local place to eat before making my return trip home. I would also like to bring something in for a "Where are we from wall".

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as someone who is picking up from out of town I like the idea of visiting a local place to eat before making my return trip home. I would also like to bring something in for a "Where are we from wall".
I think this is the making of our own "Granger Bronco Nation". Patches, stickers, plate frames, hats, shirts, bandanas, dog collars, etc. The list can go on and on!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're looking to avoid the interstates for the "break in" of your Bronco it's easy to just hit a back road and take in the rolling hills.

Lots of good brewery stops as well. I'm wishing I could buy at Granger now!!
BINGO! Also thinking of going home via Moonshine (something or other) to get one of those "famous" burgers.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ran the bases at the Field of Dreams a number of years ago. Definitely a bucket list item.

Mason City, IA is a cool place with a Frank Lloyd Wright Hotel, and nearby is the Surf Ballroom and site of the plane crash that took the lives of Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper, and Richie Valens.

Road trip, road trip, road trip!

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, I'm in. We love Iowa, and visit there a lot. Next steps are a while off. We're ready. Love to drive in your park for some light duty off road and meet. There's time to figure out a cost structure, I'm happy to pay.
Sponsored