First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's about 50/50 around here. If you remove the drivers paying more attention to whatever's on their phones from that it probably increases to about 85%.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

we are social creatures, but doesn't mean we have to conform to social norms because people think its what we should do.

I post on here in multiple different threats because I like to share my opinion. Someone may not think or see things the way i do and it may open their mind to something new that they haven't thought of and same for me.
You are right...good call. No one ... or at least not me... is telling you have to do anything or not do anything.... You do you....

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not wave when I had my Jeeps, I do not plan to the fellow Broncos either.

This what I see every time some waves...haven't had a Bronco do it yet.

People who wave

Sponsored

Mrjay804

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bro... you know most people in Michigan are A-Holes... Except us of course ;)
It’s sad that you say that, but I wave at people and they look at me like I just gave them Ebola. I get more waves in Toledo and I’m a Detroiter 😂😂😂

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s sad that you say that, but I wave at people and they look at me like I just gave them Ebola. I get more waves in Toledo and I’m a Detroiter 😂😂😂
🤣 😂 🤣 100% truth right there!

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe it’s my Southern roots, but I’m used to waving at people I pass on country roads or on a secondary street. When I see another Bronco I feel the need to wave and I’m just not getting a lot of reciprocation. Even when it’s obvious. I get that we don’t want to copy the “Jeep Wave” but we can do better. Thoughts?? Feel free to tell me I’m wrong, I just want some feedback here.
I live in a town of about 100 folks, so I wave to everybody; more of a 2 finger salute than a wave, and when I head to the Safeway (about 75 miles from me) I wave to everybody on the state hwy! How hard is that to do, and I'd say about 50% give a hand gesture back.

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

'The Wave'....for me it was started way way back with Jaguars peeps, we would wave, it was an acknowledgment of driving a fine vehicle... then came other cool cars but the waves grew fewer and further apart...until the Bronco... and the waves started again... I like the one finger up (not the opinion finger!) but the return gesture still remains far and few between. The camaraderie just doesn't seem there anymore unless your truly into the vehicle and the old custom and the acknowledgment of a cool and fun toy especially when there were fewer on the road.

Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We live in a world where we are all the same species yet treat each other like garbage so I don't see a wave catching on

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I give the thumbs up to any vintage vehicle I see on the road. I wave to other Bronco owners, and because we live in a more rural setting, I wave to pretty much any other vehicle I pass, especially pick up trucks.

But wave to a Jeep ??!! Have you list your mind boy !!!!??? That's the best part of tinted windows... they can't see the middle finger... ;)

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Feel free to visit DFW at your earliest convenience. It feels like Grand Theft Auto and Need for Speed daily. Too busy looking for road warriors so my Bronco doesn't get clipped...no time to look for waves.

City driving < country roads "fo show"

Mikey Bronco

Badlands
First Name
MikeyD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
its not just you, i almost never get a wave back.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I come up to Denton and I'm waving at everyone. No one waved back. I had to get used to it.
We can fix that. You've got a friend in Denton now and if you ever want to go wheel, I messaged you off to the side.
Sponsored