Sponsored

Is there a lift on a base Sasquatch Bronco?

ibock

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Forgive me I know this has been discussed before but I am seeing mixed answers. I have a 2022 base Bronco that I just purchased that has the Sasquatch package. Does this Bronco have a lift on it? If so, what's the lift? Will 37s fit on it without rubbing. My tires are in great shape but I was just wondering for the future.

I am on a tight buget but want to make my Bronco not look stock. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has the larger bilstien coilovers (known as Hoss 2.0) compared to the hitachis that come stock on non-squatch Base, BB, BD and OBX. So yes, in that sense it has a "lift.". But no, 37's won't fit.

Wheels and tires are usually the best way to differentiate from stock but not very budget friendly. Since you have the Squatch wheels already (which I happen to like) consider changing the color of the beauty rings to set yoself apart via powder coat, paint or plasti-dip

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sasquatch is a 1” lift to fit 35s…37s require another 2”-3” lift and crash bar mods for no rub. congrats on your bronco…

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, if you're committed to differentiating yourself from stock, get the 37's then work on making them work. I assume you'll need some lift (maybe the Bilstein coil upgrades?), but really, it's put up or shup up when you get that far.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you re wheeling hard or really after the “look” I can’t see the 37” s being worth the squeeze over 35@ s in my mind.
Maybe I ll think different when the GYs are worn out ….

Definitely has impact on suspension, tie rods, mpg/power ….

Sponsored

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You don’t specify how “tight” your budget is so here’s a rough idea. Figure 3k plus in tires and sus mods for 37”. And a MPG drop. At 4ish a gallon for fuel, will the increased expense cause you hurt?

cheap? Throw an Amazon bull bar on the mod bumper ( I can’t remember if sas comes with mod bumper). Or takeoff mod and bull bar. Under 1k easy “bill bullbar with headlight wrap around was about 200 bucks on Amazon last I checked.. Plastidip beadlocks, Harbor freight ditch lights ( they will bolt directly to the mount points 50 ish bucks and ok lighting. Mudflaps , about 125-150 Amazon mybatt.

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Being “On a budget” and doing 37s properly is a mutually exclusive proposition lol …

put on some aftermarket wheels and it won’t look stock, but it won’t look a lot different than the 1000s of others out there.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Check out this thread. I believe smaller 37’s can be stuffed in there with sas wheels, no lift, no rub with 1/4” wheel spacers

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Check out this thread. I believe smaller 37’s can be stuffed in there with sas wheels, no lift, no rub with 1/4” wheel spacers
Yes we’ve all seen his posts. He must think there is an award for saying he has no rubbing 🏆🤪 … but for trips to the mall is just fine. Trust me, 37s will rub … even with a lift.

Last edited:

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands with sasquatch package. I used a Readylift 3" lift and went with 18x9.5 Black Rhino wheels and 37" Yokohamo MT

Sponsored

Durangatan

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, A6 Avant, TTRS, SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why? Where are you going that 35" won't do the job?

OP
OP
ibock

ibock

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why? Where are you going that 35" won't do the job?
I just like the look of bigger tires, but I think at this point I cant justify spending the money. I like the idea of changing the wheels down the road.
Sponsored