Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
I would like to lift the front of my non-SAS Badlands approximately 3/4". What size spacer can I use on the lower/upper spring mounts to achieve this lift?
I do know that with the Zone 1" leveling kit the upper and lower spacers total .630".
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's a simple ratio, then about 1/2" total spacers should get you 3/4" lift.

OP
OP
AMTRV

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
If it's a simple ratio, then about 1/2" total spacers should get you 3/4" lift.
I don't know if it's a simple ratio or not. I'll give it a shot....then I'll know! I just hate to pull the shocks twice ;)
I was surprised that .630" worth of spacer(s) equals 1" total lift at frame.

Last edited:

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it's a simple ratio or not. I'll give it a shot....then I'll know! I just hate to pull the shocks twice ;)
I was surprised that .630" worth of spacer equals 1" total lift at frame.
So, fast math says that if you mill about 0.15 or 0.16 off the zone spacer, you will be left with about a 3/4" front lift.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to lift the front of my non-SAS Badlands approximately 3/4". What size spacer can I use on the lower/upper spring mounts to achieve this lift?
I do know that with the Zone 1" leveling kit the upper and lower spacers total .630".
You may just like the Zone Leveling kit 🤷🏻‍♂️
…but like me, you might start wanting to life another 1-2” after awhile 😅

Sponsored
OP
OP
AMTRV

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
I'm actually just trying to level but, I need to leave enough rake so its level when pulling my Opus OP4. Currently the rear is right at 1.20" higher than the front.
I think I'll just add the lower part of the Zone 1" kit and see what happens. If I notch the holes in the lower spacer I may be able to "slip it in place" without removing the entire spring/shock.
We'll see.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm actually just trying to level but, I need to leave enough rake so its level when pulling my Opus OP4. Currently the rear is right at 1.20" higher than the front.
I think I'll just add the lower part of the Zone 1" kit and see what happens. If I notch the holes in the lower spacer I may be able to "slip it in place" without removing the entire spring/shock.
We'll see.
Wasn't Ford Performance release a leveling kit?

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We'll see.
I'm thinking about putting 35's on my non-SAS Badlands, and the SAS pkg only adds a half inch more lift, actually .43" if I remember correctly. I'm considering getting a leveling kit and only using the bottom spacer. I think it's a good idea. Removing the two bottom bolts and dropping the A arm enough to put the spacers in shouldn't be a big deal, I'd certainly try it before cutting a slot in the spacers.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking about putting 35's on my non-SAS Badlands, and the SAS pkg only adds a half inch more lift, actually .43" if I remember correctly. I'm considering getting a leveling kit and only using the bottom spacer. I think it's a good idea. Removing the two bottom bolts and dropping the A arm enough to put the spacers in shouldn't be a big deal, I'd certainly try it before cutting a slot in the spacers.
Did that end up working out for you?

Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did that end up working out for you?

Yes, perfectly. I installed just the lower part of the 1" leveling kit, nothing in the rear. It sits level, and actually with the rear loaded up with some gear the front could be just a touch higher than the rear. With the full 1" installed in the front the front would definitely be higher than the rear.

I just finished a week long wheeling trip after installing 35" Falken Wildpeak AT's on Raceline wheels with +18 offset and i didn't detect any tire rubbing.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, perfectly. I installed just the lower part of the 1" leveling kit, nothing in the rear. It sits level, and actually with the rear loaded up with some gear the front could be just a touch higher than the rear. With the full 1" installed in the front the front would definitely be higher than the rear.

I just finished a week long wheeling trip after installing 35" Falken Wildpeak AT's on Raceline wheels with +18 offset and i didn't detect any tire rubbing.
I totally forgot about watching this thread and glad it popped up today.

I was wondering if you had done the lower part of the kit install and how things went.

This was something I had considered doing when I still had a non-Sasquatch Badlands on order ( I still don't have a Bronco).

Right now I'm contemplating on whether I should go change back to the Badlands, keep the order as is with Black Diamond Sasquatch, or just drop down to Base Sasquatch and throw the Aftermarket book at it.

Also, did you keep the non-Sasquatch flares on it or did you add the Sasquatch flares because you went to 35's on a +18 offset wheel?

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally forgot about watching this thread and glad it popped up today.

I was wondering if you had done the lower part of the kit install and how things went.

This was something I had considered doing when I still had a non-Sasquatch Badlands on order ( I still don't have a Bronco).

Right now I'm contemplating on whether I should go change back to the Badlands, keep the order as is with Black Diamond Sasquatch, or just drop down to Base Sasquatch and throw the Aftermarket book at it.

Also, did you keep the non-Sasquatch flares on it or did you add the Sasquatch flares because you went to 35's on a +18 offset wheel?
At this point I have the non-SAS flares, and no plans to change them. If I get too much mud etc thrown up I might consider it. I really prefer the look of the narrower non-SAS flares.

Ford Bronco Is there a formula for lift height? 20221027_134257
Ford Bronco Is there a formula for lift height? 20221101_103930
Sponsored