Sponsored

Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Amazon.com: 4 Inch Heavy Duty Large Screw Hook Ceiling Hook Cup Hook Silver 10 Pcs : Industrial & Scientific

I went out and tried the bag in the back and it fits the headrests perfect. I put the rear window in the bag and you do fold the wings inward, but they do not touch the plastic window. Here are pics of the empty bag, full bag, and open bag. The depth (interior height gives you plenty of room). The rear seat and front seat headrests line up so it could fit in the rear seat as well. Good quality material, lining, and zipper.

BJD1.jpg

BJD3.jpg

BJD2.jpg
Thanks for this! I’ve been waiting on confirmation on fitment before ordering. Looks good. Those hard plastic corners are so cumbersome…

Trying to visualize my setup with the BuiltRight panels, everyday gear and fridge…
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BJD Customs does a really nice job with the bag. You pay a little more than something generic that you might find for a Jeep on Amazon, but it is specific to the vehicle and the quality of materials and workmanship are very good. It fits the Bronco headrests and windows and offers vehicle or wall mounting solution. Everyone with a softie knows the biggest concern is scratching the windows. Having a storage solution is a big step in the direction of prolonging the inevitable. :)

MNalls

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up the protorype bag today. She's making me 2 more for my BIL and his son.

I'm very pleased with it. Met all the design goals:

- Holds all 3 windows
- Durable material
- Flannel lined pockets for each window
- Snaps closed to keep things in place
- Has a carrying handle
- Has carabiners for hanging from the back or front (I have a Tuffy cargo enclosure in mine) seat headrests
- Can be rolled up to store under back seat

It did cost more than I was hoping for but i'm quite happy.

She's still working out what she would charge for one but I anticipate due to the time and materials involved it would be in the $200 neighborhood.

Worth it for me but I can understand others may bulk at the Made in America price.

Feet for scale...

Ford Bronco Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows? slowpoke-facts
where can I buy this?

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where can I buy this?
Funny enough I have 2 for sale that I had made for my step brother-n-law and his son before they both sold their Broncos.

Just been too lazy to list them. I paid a lot of money to have them made as one-offs.

Make me an offer in a direct message and we can talk. I have one that's red and one that's tan.

Sponsored

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And if not, how are you storing them? Will they lay down with some towels in the cargo area? Can they roll up?
Bought the bag for the 18+ wrangles jlu since the windows are very close to the same size.

David H

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bought the bag for the 18+ wrangles jlu since the windows are very close to the same size.
How well do they work for the Bronco windows?

I bought a Am Flag made for Jeep windscreen sun visor ($11) because those made for the "Bronco" (plain) start at about $40.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How well do they work for the Bronco windows?

I bought a Am Flag made for Jeep windscreen sun visor ($11) because those made for the "Bronco" (plain) start at about $40.
It works very well. its actually a little taller than the side windows, but not an issue. also the end caps of the back window can be folded over the felt that separates the two side windows and keeps it from getting scratched. and it was only $105 on amazon.

Sponsored

David H

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for this! I’ve been waiting on confirmation on fitment before ordering. Looks good. Those hard plastic corners are so cumbersome…

Trying to visualize my setup with the BuiltRight panels, everyday gear and fridge…
It works very well. its actually a little taller than the side windows, but not an issue. also the end caps of the back window can be folded over the felt that separates the two side windows and keeps it from getting scratched. and it was only $105 on amazon.
Welp, its ordered. Thanks for the response and insight.

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have a link for this by any chance?

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I leave them on my work bench in my garage which has a section of neoprene topper.

Redcobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition, 2020 Escape, 1970 Galaxie XL Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks