Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 2021 Base Squatch 2 door with the 10" display. For the past few days when I start the vehicle, the stereo only powers the passengers side front speaker. and If I power off the stereo with the power button, and power it back up all the speakers power up. has anyone else had a similar issue.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t know how you managed to score a 10” display while the rest of us normies that couldn’t afford a 12” received an 8” display…but yes lol.

I’ve had this issue sometimes when using voice to text and going back to music. A quick power recycle fixes it. Hasn’t bothered me enough to take it in.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 2021 Base Squatch 2 door with the 10" display. For the past few days when I start the vehicle, the stereo only powers the passengers side front speaker. and If I power off the stereo with the power button, and power it back up all the speakers power up. has anyone else had a similar issue.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

OP
OP
Abundigas

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know how you managed to score a 10” display while the rest of us normies that couldn’t afford a 12” received an 8” display…but yes lol.

I’ve had this issue sometimes when using voice to text and going back to music. A quick power recycle fixes it. Hasn’t bothered me enough to take it in.

I stand corrected, I must have the 8", dont tell my wife I've been telling her its 10"s for years..

OP
OP
Abundigas

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thanks for the reply, its only happened a few times recently, but Ill pay closer attention, It may be related to using talk to text, I had not made that connection yet.

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the reply, its only happened a few times recently, but Ill pay closer attention, It may be related to using talk to text, I had not made that connection yet.
That’s when I notice it the most but it doesn’t mean it’s supposed to work that way. It’s those times and sometimes when I get off the phone.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I stand corrected, I must have the 8", dont tell my wife I've been telling her its 10"s for years..
If your wife is anything like mine then she’s known you’ve been lying anyways!

OP
OP
Abundigas

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
So quick follow up, Friday night I re-booted the Infotainment system and power cycled the iPhone, then deleted all paired phones and just re-paired my phone. The problem seems to have gone away for now.
Sponsored