Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just took delivery of my 2023 Bronco Badlands and was enjoying all the connectivity features such as Ford Streaming, Alexa music and so forth.

Today, 10-days into ownership, it appears that I've lost all connectivity as I no longer have Alexa music on my Entertainment Sources screen, the FordPass App is showing outdated mileage and range information, the remote start/lock/unlock features are not working, and the connectivity menu options are not working.

IMG_2958.jpg

When I tap on Connectivity Settings within the Connectivity screen, the pop up menu will either display a spinner and close (without any message) or a dialog titled "Menu Not Available" with the message "Connectivity Settings are currently not available. Please wait and try again later. If the problem persists, please see your dealer."

IMG_2956.jpg

I found several topics on the Bronco6G forum describing the issue and suggesting remedies such as disconnecting the battery or the #20 fuse on the interior fuse box so it sounds like I am not the only person with the issue.

I called and spoke with a Ford Pass representative who informed me that Ford is aware of the issue and expects a fix within the next month or so. I subsequently spoke with two additional representatives in hopes of getting a more definitive answer or, perhaps a chance to speak with a tech. One person was unaware of any such issue and another in the "interior technology/over the air department" gave me a case # CAS-41322306.

Can someone at Ford provide clarification on what our expectation should be regarding the reliability of the connectivity system? For example, I am no longer able to depend on the use of the Ford Pass App to unlock my doors if I leave the keys in the vehicle. Also, can I really expect my system to start working in the "next month or so" or am I being given "happy talk"? Should I be feeling this level of disappointment after waiting 2 years and 4 months for my Bronco?
My Ford Pass app has been down since 2/9. I just pulled and replaced the #20 fuse and it's now able to connect to wifi. We'll see for how long this works. Does anybody know if there is a fuse puller in the Bronco and if so, where it's located?
Sponsored

JT01

Big Bend
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My vehicle last connected 2023-02-09. Itā€™s the 2nd time its happened since I took delivery Dec 10. I wish there was a system status website instead of having to comb this forum, twitter, etc. Last time I spent time on phone with tech support who explained there was a known issue and would be resolved by X date. I donā€™t want to spend time callingā€¦.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
my last connect was 2/11 remote start functions not working at all. tried to remove and add the vehicle to the app but no go. I tried to re-set the connected options from the screen but that failed too. Will try the fuse or battery disconnect next i guess.

SAS OBX SOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same issue for me on my '23 OBX. I disconnected the battery and it came back up. It stopped working again after about a week. I don't want to keep having to disconnect the battery so hopefully there will be a software update.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I get the same screen below .. I am pretty sure my modem is dead

I disconnected the battery and this does not work

Ford Bronco Issues with FordPass and Alarm 1676472315033

Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called last night and tech said thereā€™s a software glitch in the app. Itā€™s supposed to fixed sometime in February. Mines been not updated since 1/6. I wonder how often this happensā€¦

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my last connect was 2/11 remote start functions not working at all. tried to remove and add the vehicle to the app but no go. I tried to re-set the connected options from the screen but that failed too. Will try the fuse or battery disconnect next i guess.
Can you tell me if the app can still show its exact location if itā€™s down? Mine was activated at the plant for some reason and then the app didnā€™t show updates since the 6th. I was wondering if the vehicle moves if the app isnā€™t working does it give itā€™s gps still?

JT01

Big Bend
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd just wait till the network/system is updated instead of trying to do anything yourself. That is what Ford tech support told last time it dropped offline. 'known issue, will be resolved by X date'. No point in going through the headache of resetting anything.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you tell me if the app can still show its exact location if itā€™s down? Mine was activated at the plant for some reason and then the app didnā€™t show updates since the 6th. I was wondering if the vehicle moves if the app isnā€™t working does it give itā€™s gps still?
no it's showing current location of my moms house where it was on the 11th.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

no it's showing current location of my moms house where it was on the 11th.
And is the vehicle there or with you at your home?

Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

vehicle is with me.
Ok so maybe mines on the train instead of showing at the train yard.,my eta is today 2/15-2/21 so weā€™ll see if that date changes. This has been such a debacle this latest takes the cake.
Ford Bronco Issues with FordPass and Alarm C4CE6534-423D-4CF8-851E-A98CAD27891D

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
damnnn i walked right into that one.