First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After much thought and soul-searching, I've determined that buying a brand-new ~$50k vehicle is not the best move that I could make within the next year, so looks like I won't be cool like you folks with your sweet new Broncos. The good news for you guys is that I had two reservations (one was a July reservation) that I cancelled, so you might move up a spot or two, haha. To hold me over until I can pick up a used Bronco in a few years, I bought this 2006 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Can't wait to see your Broncos driving around town. Know that I'll be jealous. Thanks for accepting me in your community and good luck!

1029201737_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

enjoy! looks like a nice rig - I'm sure you'll have a blast (and you'll be the one laughing in a few years when you pick up a lightly used pre-owned Bronco and save a TON of money compared to the rest of us, LOL )

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

enjoy! looks like a nice rig - I'm sure you'll have a blast (and you'll be the one laughing in a few years when you pick up a lightly used pre-owned Bronco and save a TON of money compared to the rest of us, LOL )
Yup and with the knowledge gained from this community, he can cherry-pick a rig from a previous owner that only used it to hop curbs at Wally-World.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After much thought and soul-searching, I've determined that buying a brand-new ~$50k vehicle is not the best move that I could make within the next year, so looks like I won't be cool like you folks with your sweet new Broncos. The good news for you guys is that I had two reservations (one was a July reservation) that I cancelled, so you might move up a spot or two, haha. To hold me over until I can pick up a used Bronco in a few years, I bought this 2006 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Can't wait to see your Broncos driving around town. Know that I'll be jealous. Thanks for accepting me in your community and good luck!

Ford Bronco I've gone another route... :( 1029201737_HDR
I have a Rubi-Unlimited. I always tell folks it's the best Jeep ever made, bullet proof 4.0, perfect size and all the nifty Rubicon stuff...That said, mine will be for sale in a few months.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Way cool enjoy the jeep ,unfortunatly i swallowed the hook so im in for the long haul unless...jeep puts the hemi with stick,or k5 blazer v8 stick they come out with either of those ill be a ship jumping rat?

OP
OP

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a Rubi-Unlimited. I always tell folks it's the best Jeep ever made, bullet proof 4.0, perfect size and all the nifty Rubicon stuff...That said, mine will be for sale in a few months.
Yeah, I had an '04 Rubicon (never should've sold), and then, much later, I ended up with a '98 Wrangler 4-banger (haha), and now this one. I'm super stoked about this one. The longer wheelbase and extra cargo space really make this thing unique and much more practical. It already has pretty much everything I need/want as far as off-road capability. I do have to replace all the shocks so I'm putting Fox Performance 2.0 w/reservoirs on each corner. That should improve the ride quality significantly.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was actually shopping for a Rubi of that vintage before the Bronco. Nice find! Enjoy!

(By the way, when in July was your Res? Just curious)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
(By the way, when in July was your Res? Just curious)
I think it was July 23rd. So may not help too many people since a lot of you reserved on opening night, but it might help a few people, haha.

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco I've gone another route... :( 1029201737_HDR
I went the other way! Sold my 2005 LJ before the corona hit. I will be using part of the proceeds towards my Bronco.

The LJ is a class of its own and has a big following...possible collectors item! See pic of mynole rig

IMG_20200104_084835254_HDR.jpg

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs