First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My January order was delivered yesterday! I got to drive it, sign all the paper work, and it will be delivered to my house after the lift and tires are installed Monday. Hold out hope - it's worth it!
Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did any of you have reservations or are these all walk in orders? I ask because I'm a walk in customer with nothing but crickets from my dealer.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As an FYI- and a data set of 1 :D-

Just heard from my dealer- no order scheduling for me. They are the "third" largest dealer in Alabama and had 13 pulled yesterday which seems good as most of the posts I saw from people were pulled for August dates- not the week of 9/5 like expected.

She said (dealer said) sasquatch and lux are somewhat constrained based on what they got pulled yesterday. She also said she expects mine to be rolled over to 23. I'm not sure anyone knows enough about how that last 6 weeks or so of available scheduling will work to determine who will or will not roll over- especially after yesterday when everyone appeared to get pulled for fill in dates in August.

Further, she said the roll-over will be automatic with Ford, I don't have to reorder and I have price protection (I have that in writing but not sure Ford doesn't change that on the dealers before then).

Not sure if getting rolled over is good or bad. Good- they could fix small issues found in the 21s and 22s. Bad- they eliminate features to save chips and build them faster. I don't think I care about any of the new colors and doubt they will eliminate the one I have ordered (carbonized gray.)

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone I am making this thread so everyone who ordered in January of 2022 can keep each other updated on their orders. I ordered my 4-door, black diamond, 2.3L, mid package, modular bumper, black onyx vinyl, soft top on 1/21/22 and have not received a build date as of 4/27/22, I'm not surprised but I'm curious where the other January folks stand.

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak, 4-door, lux, mic, leather

Walk-in order 1/7/22, dealer called early July with an update to say no vin yet. They thought I still had a chance for 2022. (although I’m hoping for 2023 now).

I inquired about upgrading to a raptor, said it would be $25,000 ADM. I politely passed.

I asked about adding HOSS 3.0 they said they couldn’t change my order now while order banks are closed.

Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed an order on 1/29/22 for a 2-door Base with 2.7L/auto and the only option being auxiliary switches. I have a scheduled build week of 8/29.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
No reservation order here. No VIN yet. I ask the dealer for an update every couple of months. Order processed status.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Walk in order on 1/4/22 for SAS badlands 2.7 hardtop. I'm actually hoping to get pushed to 2023. I would really like a lead foot grey heritage edition if that is going to be available.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just crossed 5k miles in my January 22 order. It’s worth the hype, and the wait (regardless of how long you wait, worth every bit). 😀

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, 2014, SXT Plus AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to my sales rep today, I am “unscheduled clean”. Hoping I get the green light here in next few weeks. My sales rep told me he checks twice a week on his Orders and their status which was a big relief for me. Ordered with #1 Volume Ford dealer in AL, hopefully with their bigger allocation they get, I get a VIN when they get the next group pulled in the coming days

Sponsored

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered 1/7/22 4 Dr outerbanks, sansq, hardtop , modular bumper, lux package roofrack.. I been in clean status since june

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just found out I’m build week 8/22/22.
January 13 walk-in order

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on mine… anyone else get build dates?

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw a 1/25/22 order get pulled with my exact specs. 2.7, Mid, Mod Bumper, MIC top and it’s a 9/12 build week. Appeared to be a dealer in Louisiana based on profile
Sponsored