Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Of course i will always wave back at Jeeps. No need to be snobby about it. At the end of the day the current gen Bronco wouldnt exist if it wasnt for Jeep! We should not be trying to create a division between the two even though that will always exist, Naturally.
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't prompt a wave, but I wave back if they wave first. I figure they know exactly what they are doing, as they are part of the group still waiting for their Broncos to get built/delivered, and the Jeep is their interim ride, lol!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The B6G mantra:

We'll wave at anyone! :)

Well, not Jeeps - unless they wave first.
And not Bronco Sports, because, well, they're stupid.
No Outer Banks, either, because they belong at the mall.
Also, no waving at Moar Doors, I mean they're just glorified soccer mom wagons.
And it's not really a Bronco unless it's got Sasquatch.

So... We'll wave at anyone, as long as it's a 2-door, non-OBX Sasquatch. With a stick shift.

😜

Moyer22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've caught myself waving at Jeeps in my Bronco because I've been driving a Wrangler for 10 years. It's fun and I think I'll miss it a little.

Sponsored

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I m keeping my TJ in the stable too… bought new in 1998 and can’t bear to send it down the road.
Too many memories and been too good of a rig. 206K but that 4.0 still doesn’t burn a drop of oil. It ll get the nasty duty and let the Bronco wade into the mess over time. 😂

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The B6G mantra:

We'll wave at anyone! :)

Well, not Jeeps - unless they wave first.
And not Bronco Sports, because, well, they're stupid.
No Outer Banks, either, because they belong at the mall.
Also, no waving at Moar Doors, I mean they're just glorified soccer mom wagons.
And it's not really a Bronco unless it's got Sasquatch.

So... We'll wave at anyone, as long as it's a 2-door, non-OBX Sasquatch. With a stick shift.

😜
Unfortunately, based on some of the forum threads, this might be closer to the truth than you'd like to think. :oops:

From my perspective, with all the tinted windows, it's hard to see if someone is waving or not nowadays and by the time you figure that out, they've passed by. So, you either preemptively wave or don't bother. Also, just for the record, I've yet to see another Bronco on the road in Northern Illinois but I'll wave for sure when I see one. ;)✌

stellandter

Black Diamond
First Name
Stella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mits outlander, Chrysler Pacifica, 67 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Like many of you I have owned several Jeeps in my life. The bulk of my time is spent in the Mountains of California in two different towns that are Jeep/RAM-Ford-Chevy Truck land. I'm a huge Jeep/Ram fan myself. Having Jeeps I'm trained to watch for them driving in the opposite direction so naturally I see if folks wave or not and would always wave back as a Jeep owner and I still have a CJ7.

Having my Bronco up here in the mountains for a few weeks now I can say either Jeep owners don't know the difference between the Bronco or Jeep to pull the wave back fast enough OR many Jeep owners are waving at my Bronco. I would like to think its the later. I will gladly wave back because I feel there is an understanding as to why we all enjoy the build/style of the Bronco and Jeep, given they are so similar.

I guess in posting this the only thing I'm curious about on here is how many of you will be waving back at our Jeep friends as I am.
When we test drove a (red) bronco for the first time, a red jeep pulled up alongside us with everyone in the front and back smiling and waving at us. They definitely knew it was a Bronco and were all very excited.

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wave if I get waved at, or notice. Lifelong Mopar guy and I remember back in like 06 when us LX'ers (Charger/300/Magnum) folks used to get a lot of hate from mostly the Mustang clubs. Yes there's rivalry, but I think they just thought we all hated them, so they hated us first. I just love vehicles, and once they realized most of us weren't complete jack asses, we would wave. I think it's the same thing here. I get mostly mean mugs from Jeep owners with an occasional nod. Never a full-fledged wave though. I get more waves from pickup owners than anything regardless of brand.

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't care, if I see a rig I like I wave.

I might be in the Edge, Bronco, F-150 or Ranger and it might be a decked out CJ-7, a '57 Bel-Air or a 2013 Mustang GT.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are so rare, that it's almost shock to me to see another one. No problem with waving. Still have not seen another 2 door in the wild...

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We are so rare, that it's almost shock to me to see another one. No problem with waving. Still have not seen another 2 door in the wild...
the only other 2 door I’ve seen is a wildtrak that’s sitting in a dealer advertised for 89k

Ford Bronco Jeep Wave C7B8F455-76C0-4D8D-9D9C-FD272613F54F

Ford Bronco Jeep Wave EBCAD28C-127A-4C9C-A563-A991046F6013

Whinney 2112

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi! 👋 My name is Wendy... and I'm a waver.
Any vehicle or pedestrian in my neighborhood... any other Nissan Jukes I see on the road... anyone who waves at me first...
I'm sure I will wave at other Broncos when mine arrives.
Soooo... if you're ever in South Jersey and some crazy lady in a 2dr EG BL waves at you... wave back. 😀

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi! 👋 My name is Wendy... and I'm a waver.
Any vehicle or pedestrian in my neighborhood... any other Nissan Jukes I see on the road... anyone who waves at me first...
I'm sure I will wave at other Broncos when mine arrives.
Soooo... if you're ever in South Jersey and some crazy lady in a 2dr EG BL waves at you... wave back. 😀
Hi Wendy! 👋🏼 😁
Sponsored