Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm out in Denver for a month and there are Jeeps everywhere! Lifted, stock, all different years, but wranglers as far as the eye can see. Nice job, Jeep.

That's said, I am VERY excited to have a sweet bronco that is a little different. I hope the bronco is successful, but I won't mind being special the first couple of years. That thought keeps me excited even through the b&p follies.
Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here in the northeast. My wife recently got a wrangler and I swear every other car on the road is a wrangler.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here in North Central Missouri. There are a ton of Wranglers around my area. Granted, that's probably due to having two Jeep dealerships nearby.

Still! That's a ton of Wranglers roaming about. The Bronco will be a welcome change in scenery.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same thing out here in NY, Wranglers as far as the eye can see. Strong culture too, I get waves in my JK from nearly every one I see. Which is why I'm kinda shocked no local dealers here and jumped on the super discount train to drive in serious business. Or maybe they see how strong the Wrangler sells and know the Bronco will be the same regardless.
?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same in CT. There are a few in my apartment parking lot. Can't wait to park right next to them. Maybe it will make those jeep owners realize they don't have to go home with ugly chick at closing time

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm out in Denver for a month and there are Jeeps everywhere! Lifted, stock, all different years, but wranglers as far as the eye can see. Nice job, Jeep.

That's said, I am VERY excited to have a sweet bronco that is a little different. I hope the bronco is successful, but I won't mind being special the first couple of years. That thought keeps me excited even through the b&p follies.
I agree about here in Denver. I have a few friends who have Wranglers and can't wait to mix it up a bit with them around town.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Honestly ever since I've reserved the Bronco, I've been seeing Jeeps every where too. There's a TON of them here in SoCal. I think after a few years there's going to be a TON of Broncos too.

OP
OP

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly ever since I've reserved the Bronco, I've been seeing Jeeps every where too. There's a TON of them here in SoCal. I think after a few years there's going to be a TON of Broncos too.
I bet there will be also. It really feels like a winner. But for those first couple of years, we'll be a bit of a unicorn out there. The pride of early adoption!

Garrison

Badlands
First Name
Garrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone notice a LOT more than usual used Jeep’s for sale? The local dealerships AND small businesses lots have more than double the typical amount. 2 thoughts, taking advantage of new sales deals, or afraid their values dropping???

OP
OP

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone notice a LOT more than usual used Jeep’s for sale? The local dealerships AND small businesses lots have more than double the typical amount. 2 thoughts, taking advantage of new sales deals, or afraid their values dropping???
Could be folks that lost jobs/lost hours due to COVID also.

Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel the same way about Tacomas. I know it's not the same comparison as a Jeep, but I was considering a Tacoma for a while before this Bronco came along. The problem is, EVERYONE has a Tacoma where I live. I want something that looks cool but also stands out.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everywhere is right. I got close myself... the closest I got to joining them is with the JL Rubicon, but fortunately, Bronco info started creeping out around that time and I waited. Now, I have an early reservation and can't wait to get my Badlands out there in the wild.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same here in North Central Missouri. There are a ton of Wranglers around my area. Granted, that's probably due to having two Jeep dealerships nearby....
Here in Vegas we have six Jeep dealers in town. Go to google maps and look at Vegas and zoom into the desert. You will see what appears as roads in the desert. Those are trails and they are everywhere. There are so many Jeep and off road clubs here and we don’t get snowed in. Every weekend is a trail day.

And there is always the staggering number of wranglers made each year.
Ford Bronco Jeeps EVERYWHERE. Can't wait to be a little different 84C80D7D-1E4F-4CDC-953A-C71E954F6A10

Squidd

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I road tripped to Sedona then the Grand Canyon, roughly a 2 day trip. I saw HUNDREDS of Jeeps.
Sponsored